Bullying still continues to grow.

RenTimH

Bullying still continues to grow.

Post by RenTimH » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Over the past few days, once again. Bullying in the chat room is still continues to grow, due to one of us is keep irritating others for no reason what so ever.

I'm only saying this, because someone here is driving me crazy. He even made me get really mad when I or someone else was in mumble, causing each of one to rage over the fact that someone is harassing me or others over, when we're trying to be nice by asking to stop or something else. But no, he/she starts to harassing me/others in both chat room and mumble by one of the following things that are really annoys one and other.

1. Harassing in the game, mumble and chat room.

A: Chat room And In Gaming.: When someone plays a game with other members. they feel like they are so competitive, like it's not even worth being like one, because it is really arrogant and selfish towards others. We're just having a good time. But, when someone who is acting that behavior, is really a nuisance. We don't like to be like that, to be honest. Even teasing others in the game, when they are not cooperating in games with co-op mode in it, all they do is grieving you and letting you to die in the game. Even for games like Fortune Street, asking someone politely for asking to trade that spot to another, but, he/she feels like to tease you by pretending to trade with you, but in the end, you get trolled by that person. Even in Community Gamer's Club for the same situation. Also, when the argument was starting in the chatroom and forgot to PM over it, someone wants to join in and making someone more upset and end up teasing you for no reason.

B: In Mumble: when you are getting tease and bullied by the person that you don't want to be in mumble, when you still have to cooperating for the Wiiplay or the Community Gamer's Club, when someone who is streaming to keep his/her cool, but when somebody decides to tease or bullying you over something completely stupidity by saying something like: "Crackers? That's Racist." It was a food product that I was talking about. And even this: "Bloopers? Is that a new racist term for black people now?" They may have never said something stupid like that. Not even when you are getting bullied by that person with something like that. And even when you are getting harassed by that person, and you are trying to ignore him/her about it, but somewhere in the end, they get really mad and ended the stream over that. Nobody wants to be trolled over something what he/she said.

C: Private Messages: Even in Private messages that you are getting harassed by someone who has a temper issues, it's best to leave them alone, but don't even antagonise him/her, or else you'll get insulted, being threaten, and other stuff. It is possible by having an auto message by saying: "Leave me alone, or I'll tell the moderators on you for harassment." But that reason is, but that person who has that stuff is actually the bully him or herself. It's even more uncalled for between the two or more of us to be involved within the chatroom and the PM itself.

D: Lying to another person.: Even one person made a lie to everyone else to the victim who is harassed by the bully, saying that: "You're the member of this and make that, blah blah blah." It is even more embarrassing for you to try to tell the truth, but the bully still makes lies on you for nothing. Even in the PM when you tell the moderators about "Why is he making that stuff up?" and "It is because he wanted your attention to make things worse for you, try to ignore them." So you did, but the main problem is when you see the bully's name on the video stream feed, still continue to harass you. It drive you insane and make you wanted to do something terrible on you for depression. It's not cool for doing that. Even for making up excuses like saying that "He has this or doing that, and so on."

Everyone wants a safe community, right? Here is the thing.

For A. In the argument It's best not to butt in and make it worse for everyone. But, instead, It's still gonna happen no matter what. PM only for that stuff, or someone else gets in the middle and defend someone else over something that happened in the past. No teasing and grieving others in the game and mumble.

For B: Ignore that person whenever you stream. Even for that, don't show the chat room at all when that happens. It's what they call: "Implemented Marshal Law." It means Your comments will not be shown, due to the hecklers and bullies.

For C. Ignore that person who is gonna do that on you. Who ever has the command in different computer program. If you had the option to ignore, just do it. But if you are using the website chatroom on the main page, (Which I don't know.) it's best to use the different program and ignore him/her from there.

And last for D: Lying is not cool. You know that when you lied to the mods like that. It's gonna give you so much trouble to make that person who are you picking on, leaving the chat room permanently and wanted to make him/her into depression or going insane.

And for the record: So please, The bullying has to stop. Because everyone is getting sick and tired by pretend the bully are acting innocent towards others whenever they get harassed, Please do not ever do that, or you'll get in trouble.

This is my concerned about the bullying is growing than ever before.
Justin TV name: Wiiguy07_2011
yuki_fox_demon

Re: Bullying still continues to grow.

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:28 pm

If any bullying is going on in the chat or on mumble, it will be taken care of. The best course of action is to report said bullying to a moderator via PM as soon as you see the occurrence. Retaliating or lashing out should not happen, because it does not help the situation.
RenTimH

Post by RenTimH » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:33 am

Quote from yuki_fox_demon
If any bullying is going on in the chat or on mumble, it will be taken care of. The best course of action is to report said bullying to a moderator via PM as soon as you see the occurrence. Retaliating or lashing out should not happen, because it does not help the situation.
Exactly. No one wants to be hurt, right? Doing those type of things leads to trouble in anyways for getting the bully's attention to keep doing it more, because it is not the best bet to retaliate and more other options you can find. But, getting picked on and continue to and by bullying one and other is not the smartest thing to do.

Even when you are laughing at other's misfortune and things that never happened is the WORSE thing that happened to do in both the past and present. Because it is not funny at all. It's a shame that when you are getting that far with lies and the humility towards others and yourself, leading to do such vile things also gets you into trouble.

Also when you insult someone who has came back from their vacation and tells about other things that they have really enjoyed, don't discriminate and make others feel bad by harassing them about it, Don't do that, because they will do that towards you in karma. Best way for the victim is to tell the mods about it.

All we wanted is to be safe, not getting picked on all of the time. You can tease a bit, but not the whole entire time when it gets really annoying and laughing at your inside and outside the chatroom and mumble misfortune. But, if it does, like Yuki said: contact by private messaging the moderators for help. don't be a fool by not continue to retaliate. Be safe and be good about that you are above than they are.
Justin TV name: Wiiguy07_2011
yuki_fox_demon

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:28 pm

The thing is, you also have to be able to tell the difference between a truly malicious comment and a comment that was meant with all good intentions as being a joke. If you're unsure, ask them via PM. Don't automatically assume the worst.

Return to “Community Concerns”