Lost & Found Community Members Club

Any topics encouraging community discussions or debates.
TomBobBlender
Site Admin

Lost & Found Community Members Club

Post by TomBobBlender » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:33 pm

Many members of the community have come and gone over the four-year span, but how many do you think have simply left and have forgotten about this place? Life happens, and everyone's got their own agenda. Even today, we see veteran members rediscover this place, saying "I totally forgot about this stream!", or "I thought he quit ustream a long time ago", and my favorite, "this place is STILL going on?!".

What members do you remember who made frequent visits here, and have suddenly disappeared? Should we send out a search party? We should compile a list, and when they're rescued, we can mark them as reunited/alive!

The intent of this club is to hunt down the ill-informed viewers of the yesteryear's and let them know that they are still loved and welcomed!
"Now You're Playing With Power!"

Wii Number : 3546-5127-8610-8011
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 0301-9464-0567
Mario Kart Wii: 0516-7665-3917
Dr. Mario Rx Online: 4670-9321-8111
Tetris DS: 060635-257343
Mario Kart DS: 476896-529050
Tetris Party: 451135-831426

wildduder

Re: Lost & Found Community Members Club

Post by wildduder » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:42 pm

What about pbat didnt he come to the stream?
-Wildduder
-Seakat
wasad

Post by wasad » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:20 pm

what happened to that hot stud L__N?
BrawlerX

Post by BrawlerX » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:34 pm

In no particular order... here are ones i remember (i apologize if i forget any numbers)

User Name
FTWFTW
IXCE
PizzaCrow
Weber121
smashdude29
Omnitarian
PlatinumPatriot
Monolith_
Touki
JamesBob
Canadian_boy
___Demi___
L__N
AkiraYB
Zarggg
JoeSalad
golfpro
DarkSonic
OrangeMario
Magical_Cake
WolfAmadeus
Eat_Box
PaperBatVG
Bjorn6400
QuakeMan224
Ulisses77
AzurillKirby
KnuckleMan
Strike2471
Yaya
miami974
theprimerib
canyouimagine
WikedX
AsianDude
NobodyX
coldsteel1212
WaluiJ
Bluetooth80291
Timothy__R
DarkInferno
Antzilla_94
Vilante
cheerioscereal
ratheronfire
nintendoman1
K1NGP3DR0
catgir
GoTony
DarkAmp_48
Merik_Lobo
EhPirateSteve
chuckroast
xoyv
alanbtg
whackyman
toytoy
HAGGGGG
wasad

Post by wasad » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Just gonna go down my skype list and IRC logs. If the person does come here and has changed their name or has come recently, inform me and I'll change it :D

fiercediety93
cylun
beatman590
chaosdragoon89
masheysoup23
Pete993
rottenralph73
wiitarhero13375
Unholyrath
GutsyMan
jimaka
raven_of_light
skunkyp
SpinningRobo
Last edited by wasad on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuki_fox_demon

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:29 am

just to answer: beatman shows up from time to time, Kobun is actually Proto's other username, and PaperBat was here in the past few months or so :3
ModernHyrulian

Post by ModernHyrulian » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:05 pm

I've seen AzurillKirby around on another gaming community, Video Games Awesome! I think he's a pretty active member in their large fanbase.
KreamCheese

Post by KreamCheese » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:11 pm

I've slowly been becoming more distant from the stream due to interweb circumstances and crap :/ sorry guys... but don't worry! I'll never forget about you guys! So don't forget about me! :D
~Dance Kirby Dance~
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>
alanbtg

Post by alanbtg » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:42 pm

BrawlerX wrote:In no particular order... here are ones i remember (i apologize if i forget any numbers)

User Name
FTWFTW
IXCE
PizzaCrow
Weber121
smashdude29
Omnitarian
PlatinumPatriot
Monolith_
Touki
JamesBob
Canadian_boy
Wow, that list is big. Lot of people I remember and I didnt think they would leave.

I haven's been on the stream since I finished High School. I used to watch the stream just after coming home from school (6th year was at night) and just after going to bed.
Between studing for college and getting a job, the little time I had left I spent it on actually playing games by myself and I couldnt stay up so late(I'm 2 hours ahead of the stream).

But that's over now. I think I'll start coming again. My job ends half hour after the stream starts, and eating dinner while watching the stream and chatting on the chat again would be great :D.

PS: I'm sorry if I'm a little rusty with my writing, I haven't written anything in english in a while, hopefully I will get back in shape chatting with you guys.

And thanks for mentioning me BrawlerX, nice to see you are still here. :D
Catgir

Post by Catgir » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Wow I feel loved! Thanks Brawler X!

I haven't forgotten about this place or the stream, just I sorta miss the group that use to come there. It's not the same really and I have been streaming myself on what I love to play with friends or just drawing.

I might drop in now and again, but I miss the TBB theater. I know it is just me but it was fun doing the Ghostbusters and wish I had recorded that few hours. I did show up when Tom did the Mother runthrough and a few other things, just barely chatted at the time. I didn't think many people would actually miss me. I might be on sometime...dunno when but I am pretty busy myself with getting a book illustrated and all.

~Catgir
beatman590

Post by beatman590 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:55 pm

here who i rebuber haha joe joey ygr55 _demi_ ms-b l_N
Last edited by beatman590 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skunkyp

Post by skunkyp » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Lol what are you guys talking about. IM ALWAYS HERE. At least in spirit I am :3 plus I visit time to time anyways :lol:
monolith_

Post by monolith_ » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:55 am

Hello everyone. :)

I have not been in contact with anyone from this stream for probably about 3 years.... And yet this night, it just happened to spring back up into my mind. :D

I remember when I first showed up and met all of you back in late 2008. You were all so welcoming and I was so excited to be a part of such a heartwarming community. I think I was only 16 at the time haha... crazy how long ago that seems.

I definitely miss all of the fun shenanigans and such... Skype interviews, bead art, Buddii, toytoy, and about a hundred other hilarious features that I just cannot recall at the moment... Despite all of the ups and downs (and I truly, deeply apologize for all downs that I am responsible for), I have never forgotten about this place. I heavily miss all of you, and I hope to continue to support this community in the future...

Just thought I'd quickly stop by while it was still in my mind. ;)
yuki_fox_demon

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:58 pm

monolith_ wrote:Hello everyone. :)

I have not been in contact with anyone from this stream for probably about 3 years.... And yet this night, it just happened to spring back up into my mind. :D

I remember when I first showed up and met all of you back in late 2008. You were all so welcoming and I was so excited to be a part of such a heartwarming community. I think I was only 16 at the time haha... crazy how long ago that seems.

I definitely miss all of the fun shenanigans and such... Skype interviews, bead art, Buddii, toytoy, and about a hundred other hilarious features that I just cannot recall at the moment... Despite all of the ups and downs (and I truly, deeply apologize for all downs that I am responsible for), I have never forgotten about this place. I heavily miss all of you, and I hope to continue to support this community in the future...

Just thought I'd quickly stop by while it was still in my mind. ;)
just gonna say what everyone is thinking....

OMG, MONO!!!! <3
monolith_

Post by monolith_ » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:58 pm

Yuki!!!

Haha hooray for old friendships!!! :))))

Return to “Community Discussion Topics”