Tom Glitched the Game!

Any topics encouraging community discussions or debates.
TomBobBlender
Site Admin

Tom Glitched the Game!

Post by TomBobBlender » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Okay, we all know there are some rare moments where I unintentionally BREAK or glitch a game. I wish I had recorded every little moment I managed to do these things, but now I ask for your help to recall any moments you remember. The game I was playing, where in the game I was at the time, and what exactly happened. Here are a few I can remember:

Metroid Prime 2: I was screw attack jumping across a room to get one of the final Temple Keys and I landed on an "invisible"platform; kind of outside the games structured window. I was able to stand there and turn my camera in all angels.

Metroid Prime 2 (recorded evidence): I managed, by using a morph ball, to move into an empty area (black) where Samus continued to roll but stayed completely still. I was able to reattempt the glitch for recording purposes.

Star Fpx Adventure (recorded evidence): Immediately after I started the game, I went downstairs and took two rights and managed to walk through a wall into a new area with a waterfall. I jumped off and fell into nothingness, forcing me to restart the game.

Star Fox Adventure (recorded Evidence): Tricky (Sarah) was running in place up against a tree and would not budge even after tossing her treats or beating her with a cane.

What can YOU recall?
"Now You're Playing With Power!"

Wii Number : 3546-5127-8610-8011
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 0301-9464-0567
Mario Kart Wii: 0516-7665-3917
Dr. Mario Rx Online: 4670-9321-8111
Tetris DS: 060635-257343
Mario Kart DS: 476896-529050
Tetris Party: 451135-831426

Pelord

Re: Tom Glitched the Game!

Post by Pelord » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:11 am

The most recent one, but one of my favorites: Breaking Millionaire (featuring Mr. P and the Amazing Earl)!
Recorded evidence: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/9136139

Another somewhat recent game show related break (with no video), Breaking Family Feud. The question was, "Name a food you normally wouldn't eat with a fork". Tom tried to answer 'PIZZA', but instead entered 'PIA'. Time ran out and the game froze.
2:18 Pelord: I'm not responsible for the damages caused from these videos
2:18 Banondorf: ... in bed
Zero3K

Post by Zero3K » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:44 pm

Megaman 1 (Recorded Evidence: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/5043459) - Tom beat the final boss but some how got knocked back into the previous room causing the game to turn gray and freeze (but with the music still playing).
Grifforzer

Post by Grifforzer » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:22 pm

also practicing for the Rockman marathon, Tom broke the Rockman 7 game with the Hannya Ned 2 boss (in Wily Stage 3). He entered the boss room and the game froze.

Neo Deboth Army having their fun while not trying to destroy Japan.
Grifforzer

Post by Grifforzer » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:29 pm

The first time Tom plays "Monster Hunter Tri" the game instantly breaks (fails to load) when he tries to start the game.

Grifforzer

Post by Grifforzer » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:23 am

Pokémon Puzzle League

Tom was playing against Gary and the game's logic suddenly freezes. Neither the computer or Tom could make chain combos, the garbage blocks given to you from your opponent or vice versa would not drop into play, and the players could not lose for when blocks went over the "bar".

jamesbob006

Post by jamesbob006 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:51 pm

See Sonic '06
KreamCheese

Post by KreamCheese » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:23 am

The Legend of Zelda Prototype

Tom was playing the Second Quest, and everyone kept saying that in the dungeons there are no enemies, no items at all, and that the dungeons were impossible to complete... Well, when Tom played it, he found a poop-load of keys (like 12 to 15), multiple maps, and found multiple Triforce pieces within rooms that were outside the perimeter of the map's potential area; p.s. all of this was within one dungeon. And it was pretty much the same for the other dungeons he played through, too. :D He broke the broken Second Quest into something that actually worked.... sorta. :lol:
~Dance Kirby Dance~
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Return to “Community Discussion Topics”