Discuss Life.

Anything non-video game, non-stream and non-TomBob related.
Lasersamurai

Discuss Life.

Post by Lasersamurai » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Life: the period between birth and the present time, a characteristic state or mode of living, the course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living, the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities, animation and energy in action or expression, an account of the series of events making up a person's life.

These are simply dictionary meanings of the word 'life'. But a dictionary doesn't exactly describe the emotions, stories, essence and beauty of all things.

Feel free to discuss what you think about life in this topic here. Please don't start any arguments with others.
Last edited by Lasersamurai on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
pacman911

Re: Discuss Life.

Post by pacman911 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:24 pm

Uuuh... Life is good, I guess?

For me, life has been pretty wacky! A lot of things have been happening on my life, that has made me reflect a lot on who I am. A lot of crazy events that I wish wouldn't have happened, and some that I'm glad that did! That's my life, in a nutshell... But hey, life would be boring without those crazy moments, amirite? :9
BippoErnesti

Post by BippoErnesti » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:05 pm

Haven't played a lot of board games, including Life.
Bon Para Para! Bon Para Para!
Gamertag:
PSN ID: BippoErnesti
wasad

Post by wasad » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Life sucks. loljk.

Life is pretty cool. Although I sometimes feel like I'm wasting it by doing nothing :/
Anyway, I enjoy life at my own pace. Sometimes with others and sometimes by myself.
Life's a gift that we should cherish. :3
So yeah. *can't think of anything else to put*
foxknight

Post by foxknight » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:12 pm

Life is a Lie, We in a Box with wire in head
Max15946

Post by Max15946 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:24 pm

Life is great because without it we wouldnt be able to play video games
Grifforzer

Post by Grifforzer » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:35 pm

yum "Life" cereal especially the cinnamon flavor kind :D

Neo Deboth Army having their fun while not trying to destroy Japan.
Wyvernsage08

Post by Wyvernsage08 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:03 pm

It's tough sometimes but i love it when Life throws you a freebie. You need to surround yourself with those that can and will support you. I'm lucky enough to have people like that in me life. <3
DarkSonic

Post by DarkSonic » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:50 pm

It's been okay lately. Not as bad as it's been before, but at the same time not as great as it's been before.
ImageImage
yuki_fox_demon

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:23 pm

life's been pretty good for me, all in all. i've got some really annoying family drama going on, but i suppose who doesnt? getting ready to start my third year of college, so yay for that. most of you have been kept updated on my car status, and would know by now that it's nearly fixed :D so yay again! still looking for a job. hoping to get the job at Borders. other than that, just kind of bored at home and miss hanging out with Austin X3
shadowfreak

Post by shadowfreak » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:01 am

Ah life. It's like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get. Each life has a different box, with varied chocolates within. Some have it easy, with the same type at every moment. Some have extremely sweet and extremely bitter ends. Some are large, some are small, and some may not even last for very long. But each box has a purpose; to say otherwise would be just plain blasphemy: though not all boxes will be good, all will be known, and all will go at some point... but such is natural; can't have life without death after all, as getting rid of one would negate the mean for the other. But yes, all are worth something, even if that something is just eating another chocolate from the box.
Things I learned from Earthbound: Mushrooms are evil, Toothbrushes can be used to blind people, and trees are walking embodiments of doom that explode when they die.

Return to “Off-Topic/General Discussion”