Best Console Ever!?

Max15946

Best Console Ever!?

Post by Max15946 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:11 pm

i think so i got it because it looked like it had the most games but man there are so many cool games! Luigi's Mantion, Wind Waker, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Sunshine!

Discuss...
phantomoto2

Re: Best Console Ever!?

Post by phantomoto2 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:38 pm

My favorite console is the Super Nintendo. i remember when i was little and sneaking downstairs in the middle of the night and playing donkey kong country. i grew up with the Super nintendo and still to this day i sometimes bring out the Super Nintendo and play some Donkey Kong Country 1 and 2 and it sure does bring back memories. :D
Zew39

Post by Zew39 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:08 pm

It was a decent console. Definately not my favorite though.
yuki_fox_demon

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:47 pm

er, phantomo, i think he meant that the game cube is the best console over and wanted people's opinion on it x3
Unholyrath

Post by Unholyrath » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:53 pm

Personally, I LOVED the Gamecube. There were so many games that I enjoyed immensely on it, like Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. Hopefully I can eventually revive my now barren Gamecube and play even more of the system's games XD
Lasersamurai

Post by Lasersamurai » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:06 pm

I love the gamecube. I have over 50 games No movie games or other bad games, except maybe one or two... I still need to add the Baten Kaitos games to my collection as well as a few others. It was a great systems with plenty of AAA titles.
shadowfreak

Post by shadowfreak » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:27 pm

The Gamecube was a great, and often underrated system, bringing such gems (well at least to me) like: Super Smash Bros. Melee (fave SSB), Metroid Prime (2nd fave Metroid after Super), Super Mario Sunshine (fave Mario game), Mario Kart: Double Dash (fave Mario Kart), Pikmin, and LoZ: Wind Waker (2nd fave LoZ behind MM. OoT is 3rd). All of these games happen to be some my favorites of their particular series, as mentioned above.
Things I learned from Earthbound: Mushrooms are evil, Toothbrushes can be used to blind people, and trees are walking embodiments of doom that explode when they die.

Return to “Nintendo Gamecube”