The Nintendo 3DS

yuki_fox_demon

The Nintendo 3DS

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:23 am

alright, we've all heard of it, and we've all been talking about it. and i suppose technically, this would be an 8th gen console, but whatever XD i want to know your thoughts on this. personally, i think it's a great idea. even without the 3D aspect, it's just so awesome. for one, it has an analogue stick, which i've always thought would be great on a DS if they could get it to work. second, the top screen is bigger (my eyesight sucks XD). third, it has cameras, and four, you can turn off the 3D. which would work great for me since, more likely than not, i wont actually be able to use that feature. so, what say you?
Lasersamurai

Re: The Nintendo 3DS

Post by Lasersamurai » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:07 pm

I believe that this is the perfect choice for Nintendo. Innovation alongside originality and creativity. I am interested in the 3D photo aspect and of course, the games. I highly believe this system will have a very strong launch lineup backed by 1st and 3rd party support. So far I want the new Paper Mario, Kingdom Hearts, OoT remake and many others. The only thing I am worried about is the price point but I thing that it will be in the $150-200 range. Higher would be too much and lower doesn't make that much sense to me.
Unholyrath

Re: The Nintendo 3DS

Post by Unholyrath » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:01 am

Being able to turn the 3d off makes me happy, I have no interest in that gimmick. As for the handheld as a whole, it sounds like a large improvement to the current DS. The release of retro games like OoT sounds amazing, as long as they still match the look/feel of their original releases. I don't want to see an OoT that suddenly is nowhere near the N64 versions look. For the price, it will most likely be around $175-200 considering the current price of the DSi.

Return to “Nintendo DS”