Kevin Commercial Contest!

View any information relating to stream contests or special events.
TomBobBlender
Site Admin

Kevin Commercial Contest!

Post by TomBobBlender » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:58 pm

Hey, Hey! It's time for a CONTEST!

Those of you who have been with us for some time already are familiar with the deliciousness that is Oreo Break, a fifteen-minute intermission during the WiiPlay segment to replenish ones energy from two hours of potential hell. During this time, various Oreo commercials are aired, and many of which are altered or edited for amusement (censors placed over innocent words to generate suggestive themes). There is one particular commercial that receives special treatment, however. So special, in fact, it is continuously rotated out every break, and many wait on the edge of their seats just to see which one it is! And GUESS WHAT?!? Now it's YOUR CHANCE to make your own!! It will be a contest where YOU submit YOUR video for the chat members to vote on! You can do anything you'd like to the video, as long as it does not involve adult content or crude language. We prefer them to be video-game related, but they do not have to be. More guidelines located below.

OREO BREAK KEVIN COMMERCIAL CONTEST!
Deadline: Friday, September 24th
Movie Format: MP4 movie format preferred. Please DO NOT send as .WMV
Submission: Skype through TomBobBlender, E-Mail to TomBobBlender@aol.com
Quantity: as many as you'd like, but choose only one for judging

All of the submitted videos will be watched during Game Over after Friday's WiiPlay, and stream members will be asked to rate each video under four categories, where up to 5 points could be earned, 20 total:

Quality: 1 2 3 4 5
Creativity: 1 2 3 4 5
Originality: 1 2 3 4 5
Overall Appeal: 1 2 3 4 5

Each video will be viewed twice to help you balance your grading. There will be prizes for the top three rated videos! I haven't really decided on the prize for the first place winner, but I promise it will be well worth it (open to your suggestions, of course!)

So, water you wading for?! Turn on your creativity and get editing!

Download the video through this link! - http://tombobblender.com/KevinContest.mp4
"Now You're Playing With Power!"

Wii Number : 3546-5127-8610-8011
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 0301-9464-0567
Mario Kart Wii: 0516-7665-3917
Dr. Mario Rx Online: 4670-9321-8111
Tetris DS: 060635-257343
Mario Kart DS: 476896-529050
Tetris Party: 451135-831426

pacman911

Re: Kevin Commercial Contest!

Post by pacman911 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Oh man... It's been a while since I've done a Kevin Commercial... I'll try to make something awesome this time, though!
Pelord

Re: Kevin Commercial Contest!

Post by Pelord » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:40 pm

Just tried to send mine now... my email account didn't seem to like the file much, but hopefully it sent.
2:18 Pelord: I'm not responsible for the damages caused from these videos
2:18 Banondorf: ... in bed

Return to “Stream Marathons, Contests and Events”