Charity Donations FAQ

View any information relating to stream contests or special events.
TomBobBlender
Site Admin

Charity Donations FAQ

Post by TomBobBlender » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:51 pm

How can I donate?
We are collecting funds using chipin.com, a website that helps bridge the process of collecting money and delivering them to our recipient quite easily. You can find our ChipIn widget on our website, and all you need to do is click "ChipIn" and follow the simple instructions. It not only logs how much we have raised, but also documents any comments appended to your donation.

Do I need a PayPal account to donate?
No, it is not required, but it will certainly help make the transaction process a lot smoother. If you do not have a PayPal account, your other options include using a gift card (which you can purchase through many gas stations or grocery stores) or a credit card.

I don't have a credit card, but I would like to donate. How can I do that?
You can buy a pre-loaded Visa or MasterCard gift card that functions just like a credit card, and use that to donate. You can generally find them at gas stations or grocery stores.

Can people outside of the USA donate?
Yes, of course! Even you silly Canadians can donate!

Is there a minimum donation?
No, there is not. Every little bit counts, and we truly appreciate your contribution. We recommend a minimum of a $5 donation, and we will try to announce your donation live during the show, as well as any comments you attach. Keep in mind that donations of $30 or more receive special recognition on our show.

Can I submit Fan Art?
That would be fantastic! Much of our show is designed and built through community efforts, including the slides and visuals from our site. To send in your art, you can either send them as a file transfer to TomBobBlender on Skype, or through e-mail at TomBobBlender@aol.com

Can you read fan mail live on the show? What about shout outs?
That sounds like a fun idea! If you have any fan mail or would like anything relevant read live on the stream, you can e-mail us at TomBobBlender@aol.com with the subject line "TBB Fan mail". We will try to get to your message!

I would like you play a certain game, but how would I know if you own the game or not?
Great question! I have logged my entire video game collection for everyone to view. My entire list can be found here.

I would like you to play game. How much do I have to donate?
Donations beginning as low as $30 are eligible for claiming a video game for an entire hour. The donation requirement increases with the demands. They are as follows:

$30 - 1 hour of a Shocktober game of choice
$40 - 1 hour of a Shocktober game of choice with challenge attached
$45 - 1 hour of a non-Shocktober game of choice
$55 - 1 hour of a non-Shocktober game of choice with challenge attached

$60 - 2 hours of a Shocktober game of choice
$70 - 2 hours of a Shocktober game of choice with challenge attached
$75 - 2 hours of a non-Shocktober game of choice
$85 - 2 hours of a non-Shocktober game of choice with challenge attached

$90 - 3 hours of a Shocktober game of choice
$100 - 3 hours of a Shocktober game of choice with challenge attached
$105 - 3 hours of a non-Shocktober game of choice
$115 - 3 hours of a non-Shocktober game of choice with challenge attached[/color]

$300 - ScriimPlay Shocktober game of choice
$400 - ScriimPlay Shocktober game of choice with challenges
$500 - ScriimPlay non-Shocktober game of choice
$600 - ScriimPlay non-shocktober game of choice with challenges

How do I know whether my game of choice is shocktober or non-shocktober related?
Check out the game list coded in red under the Dead End section of [this post. These are pre-qualified titles. If you would like a title considered for a shocktober-related game, let us know, and we can evaluate it. Otherwise, it will be classed as non-shocktober related.

When can you play the game I want?
I can begin playing your game at the conclusion of the ScriimPlay of the evening, which is at 12 AM EST. If you would like a different time slot (which can be arranged but not always guaranteed), please contact me at TomBobBlender@aol.com. I can try to play them over the weekend. We will try and work it out!

This community is awesome. How can I join?
You can begin by creating a ustream account and becoming a member of our forums. From there, I would recommend you become familiar with our stream rules. We hope you have an excellent experience! Just remember: awesome people make awesome friends!
"Now You're Playing With Power!"

Wii Number : 3546-5127-8610-8011
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 0301-9464-0567
Mario Kart Wii: 0516-7665-3917
Dr. Mario Rx Online: 4670-9321-8111
Tetris DS: 060635-257343
Mario Kart DS: 476896-529050
Tetris Party: 451135-831426

Pelord

Re: Charity Donations FAQ

Post by Pelord » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:10 pm

What is the charity the donations are going to?

Also, if I decide to donate, my request is something that I would have to discuss with you by email most likely.
2:18 Pelord: I'm not responsible for the damages caused from these videos
2:18 Banondorf: ... in bed

Return to “Stream Marathons, Contests and Events”