TomBobBlender's Stream Committee March 2012!

Any information relating to the stream committees can be found here.
TomBobBlender
Site Admin

TomBobBlender's Stream Committee March 2012!

Post by TomBobBlender » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:35 am

It's that exciting time again! The TomBobBlender Show's 9th Stream Committee, March 2012!

The TBB ustream Committee consists of five separate positions;

President
Vice President
Treasurer
Secretary
Public Advisor

*no individual may run for president more than two consecutive terms*

Expectations/recommendations/duties are as follows, but not limited to;

PRESIDENT
The president of the stream shall assume and demonstrate leadership of the executive board. They will have the opportunity to propose or amend possible changes to the streams functionality involving the chat room or the webshow. Ideal candidates should demonstrate a working knowledge of Nintendo, its products and video game history and have an established, frequent and positive relationship with the stream policies and general public of the chat room.

VICE-PRESIDENT
The vice president shall assume all duties expected of the president in the event that they are absent.

TREASURER
This user will determine what our next WiiPlay's will be by organizing the polls of up to four game choices/series as determined by the committee, chat members and game availability. They will structure the weekly WiiPlay schedule to accommodate schedules pertaining to the broadcaster and/or segments purchased by the chat members. This position will also place recommendations on what WiiWare / Virtual Console / video games to purchase.

SECRETARY
The secretary will be responsible for maintaining a log of what games have been completed on the stream, including the start and end date of said game. They will also provide the stream with the latest news regarding Nintendo and the video gaming world, as well as keep an updated list of the latest Wiiware, VC and DSi releases, as well as any relevant information pertinent to the Official Stream Timeline and any other activity worth documenting.

PUBLIC ADVISER
The public adviser will be persistent with their duty as the chief recruiter, promoting our channel and community to outside sources in a positive way, especially during special broadcasts having to do with charity, marathons, etc. They will also be in charge of alerting the chat room of upcoming events and updates to the stream, including marathons, important forum topics or discussions and scheduling updates or changes relating to the chat room.

** descriptions subject to change **

You may run for as many positions as you would like, but can ultimately only occupy one. You may create slides to help promote your campaign. Avoid offending other users with your visuals or comments.

Friday, March 30th - 9 PM EST - <<< NOMINATIONS >>>
We will be holding the stream nominations. You must be nominated by a stream member in the chat room in order to be considered. Furthermore, you need to accept the nomination. You MUST BE PRESENT in the chat at the time the position is being announced. No exceptions.

Saturday, March 31th - 9 PM EST - <<< PRESIDENTIAL SPEECHES >>>
All individuals planning to run for president MUST participate in a very brief questionnaire on Mumble (microphone required) alongside other president-elects. All will be asked the same questions. Keep your answers short and to the point. They will all be video game-related and shouldn't last for more than 30 minutes total.

Sunday, April 1st - 9 PM EST - <<< VOTING PROCESS >>>
The voting process for all positions will begin! Please listen carefully to directions in the chat. Candidates will be listed with a corresponding number. To vote, simply open a PM with Banondorf and type !vote 2 replace the number 2 with your choice. You only have ONE CHANCE to vote per position.

The final five will then be sworn in as the new TBB stream committee. Congratulations!

IMPORTANT - Even as committee members, you will NOT be suddenly granted moderator status. Just like everyone else, it must be earned. You will, however, be awarded other awesome goodies!

HOW TO SUBMIT SLIDES

Make sure your slides are 768x432 and are not covered by the scroll bar, clock and Mii on the stream. Send them to me through Skype and I will get them into the rotation as soon as possible. Keep them neat, readable and professional. Use large, bold fonts with contrasting colors.

===== QUESTIONS FOR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES =====

1. As stream president, what do you hope to do in order to improve the overall quality of the stream?
2. What do you think separates you from other prospective stream presidents?
3. What personal characteristics do you think help strengthen your qualities as stream president?
"Now You're Playing With Power!"

Wii Number : 3546-5127-8610-8011
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 0301-9464-0567
Mario Kart Wii: 0516-7665-3917
Dr. Mario Rx Online: 4670-9321-8111
Tetris DS: 060635-257343
Mario Kart DS: 476896-529050
Tetris Party: 451135-831426

___Demi___

Re: TomBobBlender's Stream Committee November 2011!

Post by ___Demi___ » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:39 am

HELL YEAH :D
Good luck to everyone who runs!
Gdub67

Post by Gdub67 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:37 pm

So did this ever happen?
"An escalator can never break--it can only become stairs. You would never see an "Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order" sign, just "Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience. We apologize for the fact that you can still get up there."

-Mitch Hedberg
Grifforzer

Post by Grifforzer » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:21 pm

nope. Maverick is still President and I am Vice President for now. :D

Neo Deboth Army having their fun while not trying to destroy Japan.
KreamCheese

Re: TomBobBlender's Stream Committee March 2012!

Post by KreamCheese » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:49 pm

In case we need it, I wrote down the accepted/declined nominees for all positions, that were said tonight (3-30-12). I have a log of the chat, as well.
~Dance Kirby Dance~
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>
MrRayKoma

Post by MrRayKoma » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:18 am

it would be nice to see the nominees
KreamCheese

Post by KreamCheese » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:04 am

NOTICE:The way I did this was that there were the nominees; and of them, there were those who accepted, declined, or didn't officially do either. (Although, Tom has full right to let in whomever he feels like letting in, whether they forgot, didn't officially say, or didn't notice they were nominated. This is just what I have from the chat, not talking with Tom. If there is a discrepancy, talk to Tom, not me; I log what I see.)

Secretary:
PacMan911
yankees267
KingSpore
eddy2ed
Pelord

Treasurer:
MrRayKoma
Pelord
RvBVic
PacMan911

Public Adviser:
shadowfreak1101
Maverick-hunter
sunflowercandy
MrRayKoma
RvBVic
WAFFLEmadness
InitialD
MusashiAA

Vise President:
sunflowercandy
yankees267
beatman590
MrRayKoma
RenTimH
eddy2ed

President:
Pelord
PacMan911
BippoErnesti
yankees267
InitialD
Grifforzer
RenTimH
eddy2ed
Maverick-hunter
~Dance Kirby Dance~
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>
yuki_fox_demon

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:25 pm

KreamCheese wrote:NOTICE:The way I did this was that there were the nominees; and of them, there were those who accepted, declined, or didn't officially do either. (Although, Tom has full right to let in whomever he feels like letting in, whether they forgot, didn't officially say, or didn't notice they were nominated. This is just what I have from the chat, not talking with Tom. If there is a discrepancy, talk to Tom, not me; I log what I see.)

Secretary:
PacMan911
yankees267
KingSpore
eddy2ed
Pelord

Treasurer:
MrRayKoma
Pelord
RvBVic
PacMan911

Public Adviser:
shadowfreak1101
Maverick-hunter
sunflowercandy
MrRayKoma
RvBVic
WAFFLEmadness
InitialD
MusashiAA

Vise President:
sunflowercandy
yankees267
beatman590
MrRayKoma
RenTimH
eddy2ed

President:
Pelord
PacMan911
BippoErnesti
yankees267
InitialD
Grifforzer
RenTimH
eddy2ed
Maverick-hunter
of those, i dont think we really need to know the ones who declined. it kinda gets confusing. also, i agreed to run for secretary, however, i was not able to make it last night because I had to work
KreamCheese

Post by KreamCheese » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:41 pm

yuki_fox_demon wrote: also, i agreed to run for secretary, however, i was not able to make it last night because I had to work
alrighty, but like I said, I only posted what I saw. :) I'm sure Tom knows about your situation.
~Dance Kirby Dance~
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>
TomBobBlender
Site Admin

Post by TomBobBlender » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:22 am

STREAM COMMITTEE MARCH 2012 RESULTS

Stream Secretary
Pelord = 7
yuki_fox_demon = 11

Stream Public Adviser
Maverick-Hunter = 7
MrRayKoma = 17
shadowfreak1101 = 11
sunflowercandy = 1

Stream Treasurer
golfpro = 2
InitialD = 11
Pelord = 7

Stream Vice President
Banondorf = 10
beatman590 = 3
eddy2ed = 3
RenTimH = 5

Stream President
Foxtrot200 = 13
Maverick-Hunter = 3
Pelord = 6
"Now You're Playing With Power!"

Wii Number : 3546-5127-8610-8011
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 0301-9464-0567
Mario Kart Wii: 0516-7665-3917
Dr. Mario Rx Online: 4670-9321-8111
Tetris DS: 060635-257343
Mario Kart DS: 476896-529050
Tetris Party: 451135-831426

Gdub67

Post by Gdub67 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:09 am

Wish i had been around, I think i coulda beat banon. Though i wouldn't have run since i wouldn't be able to guarantee that I would be able to perform the duties.

Grats to the winners
"An escalator can never break--it can only become stairs. You would never see an "Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order" sign, just "Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience. We apologize for the fact that you can still get up there."

-Mitch Hedberg

Return to “Stream Committees”