Shocktober 2012!!!

Any information relating to the month of October can be found here.
TomBobBlender
Site Admin

Shocktober 2012!!!

Post by TomBobBlender » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:47 pm

ohhhhh my SATAN!!! The TomBobBlender Show is nearing it's 5TH annual presentation of Shocktober, a month-long event celebrating horrifying games and game-play throughout the goriest month that is October. We would LOVE to hear your ideas for this years event. Feel free to openly discuss any ideas you may have!

WiiScream (WiiPlay)
Meanday - TBA
Tombsday - TBA
Websday - TBA
Thrillsday - TBA
Fryday - TBA
Slaughterday - TBA
Stunday - TBA
"Now You're Playing With Power!"

Wii Number : 3546-5127-8610-8011
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 0301-9464-0567
Mario Kart Wii: 0516-7665-3917
Dr. Mario Rx Online: 4670-9321-8111
Tetris DS: 060635-257343
Mario Kart DS: 476896-529050
Tetris Party: 451135-831426

Maverick-hunter

Re: Shocktober 2012!!!

Post by Maverick-hunter » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Other then the ones Tom is going to finish form last year. Tom should try, Onimusha; seeing as he loves the classic Resident evil games. Devil May Cry; I mean if he's playing bioshock, so why not that as well? Penumbra; plays just like amnesia. Deadly premanition; it's just so quirky you can't pass it up.
ModernHyrulian

Post by ModernHyrulian » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:43 pm

I recommend "Slender" for Game Over, since it's a pretty short game. I would love to see Tom's initial reaction to the Slender Man. :twisted:
http://slendergame.com/game.php
http://www.parsecproductions.net/slender/
yuki_fox_demon

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:28 pm

ModernHyrulian wrote:I recommend "Slender" for Game Over, since it's a pretty short game. I would love to see Tom's initial reaction to the Slender Man. :twisted:
http://slendergame.com/game.php
http://www.parsecproductions.net/slender/
i second this notion!!

also, you know i'm going to be around to cohost silent hill 2! <3 i'm not staying on campus, but I can stay in my friend's room on one of those days. also also, you should run through Amnesia again
InitialD

Post by InitialD » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:11 am

Just some off the top of my head, "Sanitorium" which is pretty much a revision of "slender". I also recommend "Candles". "The Walking Dead" would also be a great one even though all the episodes are not out yet. It would be interesting to see the choices Tom makes. I'll post more as I remember them.
ImageImage
RenTimH

Post by RenTimH » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:51 am

What about Catherine? Tom must face 2 things in the game is the levels that has the mysterious deaths of who were chosen and made each and everyone look like sheeps, and the affair of 2 girls. And Yes, Slender is one of the famous suggestions. (they also have new maps for slender as a mod or something?)

If the Walking Dead game has all of the episodes, it would be playable for this year's shocktober. :/

But what about the return of Psychonauts? The game with going inside secret agents' and mental patients' mind, sea monsters, and psychic powers. (Please make that a return? It's needs to be in the wiiplay again for 2 year absences.)

I need to look back and see if Tom played braindead 13 to see if this is this year and or getting Maniac Mansion 2: Day of the tentacle working for this year.

Plus why not Lollipop Chainsaw? The mediocre beat em up game with a cheerleader fights zombies with the chainsaw.

How about House of the Dead 2+3, but since tom doesn't have the PS3 for House of the dead 4. (I guess that he did played 2+3?)

Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Epic Mickey (for lols), Doom 3 and Resurrection of evil, Penny Arcade Adventures 1, 2, and 3. All zombies must die and AZMD Scorepocalypse, Sam and Max: The devil's playhouse all of the episodes, Binding of Isaac, or even play cheesy or hard games to drive tom insane. It's like "Until I Rage" moments.

If you guys had thoughs of my suggestions, let me know of some of it are ok or not?
Justin TV name: Wiiguy07_2011
Pelord

Post by Pelord » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:17 pm

I'll post it here since I mentioned it already: Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet. It's on Steam now :P It's not a very long game, so it might be another Dead End game time slot.
2:18 Pelord: I'm not responsible for the damages caused from these videos
2:18 Banondorf: ... in bed
Unholyrath

Post by Unholyrath » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:53 pm

RenTimH wrote:What about Catherine? Tom must face 2 things in the game is the levels that has the mysterious deaths of who were chosen and made each and everyone look like sheeps, and the affair of 2 girls. And Yes, Slender is one of the famous suggestions. (they also have new maps for slender as a mod or something?)

If the Walking Dead game has all of the episodes, it would be playable for this year's shocktober. :/

But what about the return of Psychonauts? The game with going inside secret agents' and mental patients' mind, sea monsters, and psychic powers. (Please make that a return? It's needs to be in the wiiplay again for 2 year absences.)

I need to look back and see if Tom played braindead 13 to see if this is this year and or getting Maniac Mansion 2: Day of the tentacle working for this year.

Plus why not Lollipop Chainsaw? The mediocre beat em up game with a cheerleader fights zombies with the chainsaw.

How about House of the Dead 2+3, but since tom doesn't have the PS3 for House of the dead 4. (I guess that he did played 2+3?)

Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Epic Mickey (for lols), Doom 3 and Resurrection of evil, Penny Arcade Adventures 1, 2, and 3. All zombies must die and AZMD Scorepocalypse, Sam and Max: The devil's playhouse all of the episodes, Binding of Isaac, or even play cheesy or hard games to drive tom insane. It's like "Until I Rage" moments.

If you guys had thoughs of my suggestions, let me know of some of it are ok or not?
You realize basically none of those suggestions(outside of Doom) are actually scary or very shocktober-y? Especially stuff like Epic Mickey, Lollipop Chainsaw, and the Penny Arcade triology.

And I don't see why people want The Walking Dead when everyone generally complains about the Chozo Mythos series. Both are basically point-and-click adventure games.

Slender and Amnesia were both already mentioned, and would be good options.
SCP: Containment Breach would also work well.
Of course, the unfinished games/series from prior years would need to be continued.
And maybe some of the old NES titles(Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm St., etc).
empressdonna

Post by empressdonna » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:04 pm

Other than the ones mentioned:

- Rule of Rose (if anyone can send you a copy / is willing to stream on your behalf)
- Heavy Rain (since this is a PS3 game, obviously someone else would have to stream it unless you got one between now and then XD)

please PM me before adding me to any messenger

http://dragcave.net/user/empressdonna
RenTimH

Post by RenTimH » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Unholyrath wrote: You realize basically none of those suggestions(outside of Doom) are actually scary or very shocktober-y? Especially stuff like Epic Mickey, Lollipop Chainsaw, and the Penny Arcade triology.
Shocktober is suppose to have monsters, paranormal and halloween related, is it not? Yes! I know it has nothing to do with scary. it's Halloween for Pete's sakes. Lollipop Chainsaw AND Penny Arcade Trilogy is worth halloween for Monsters from another realms, and Paranormal are in the games. Epic Mickey, I said was worth a lols to see Tom gets trolled by the camera in various ways. Even that Is not Halloween related.
Unholyrath wrote: And I don't see why people want The Walking Dead when everyone generally complains about the Chozo Mythos series. Both are basically point-and-click adventure games.
Not if you play The Walking Dead with the Xbox 360 or PS3 console and/or controller.
Unholyrath wrote: Of course, the unfinished games/series from prior years would need to be continued.
And maybe some of the old NES titles(Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm St., etc).
We already know that Tom finished Friday the 13th, and Jaws. But likely worth watching those again.
Unholyrath

Post by Unholyrath » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:54 pm

RenTimH wrote:
Unholyrath wrote: You realize basically none of those suggestions(outside of Doom) are actually scary or very shocktober-y? Especially stuff like Epic Mickey, Lollipop Chainsaw, and the Penny Arcade triology.
Shocktober is suppose to have monsters, paranormal and halloween related, is it not? Yes! I know it has nothing to do with scary. it's Halloween for Pete's sakes. Lollipop Chainsaw AND Penny Arcade Trilogy is worth halloween for Monsters from another realms, and Paranormal are in the games. Epic Mickey, I said was worth a lols to see Tom gets trolled by the camera in various ways. Even that Is not Halloween related.
Unholyrath wrote: And I don't see why people want The Walking Dead when everyone generally complains about the Chozo Mythos series. Both are basically point-and-click adventure games.
Not if you play The Walking Dead with the Xbox 360 or PS3 console and/or controller.
First point: Saying "monsters" are part of Shocktober can basically describe most any game. The entire Mario series has unnatural creatures in it, but that's not Shocktober material(outside of Luigi's Mansion). Tony Hawk's Pro Skater has aliens in it, but again, not Shocktober material. The core of it is games that have some form of scariness/terror/horror in them. Which 90% of your ideas didn't.

Secondly: Yes, The Walking Dead is still the exact same genre, no matter what system you play it on. All that changes is the control scheme.

Also, a few more actual games to add to the list:

- Dead Space series
- Lone Survivor
RenTimH

Post by RenTimH » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Unholyrath wrote: First point: Saying "monsters" are part of Shocktober can basically describe most any game. The entire Mario series has unnatural creatures in it, but that's not Shocktober material. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater has Aliens in it, but again, not Shocktober material. The core of it is games that have some form of scariness/terror/horror in them. Which 90% of your ideas didn't.
Wrong! Ghouls, Paranormal ARE related of what I suggested should be in it! How the hell Mario and Tony Hawk has to do with anything?

Was Dead Island suggested yet?
Unholyrath

Post by Unholyrath » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:14 pm

RenTimH wrote:
Unholyrath wrote: First point: Saying "monsters" are part of Shocktober can basically describe most any game. The entire Mario series has unnatural creatures in it, but that's not Shocktober material. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater has Aliens in it, but again, not Shocktober material. The core of it is games that have some form of scariness/terror/horror in them. Which 90% of your ideas didn't.
Wrong! Ghouls, Paranormal ARE related of what I suggested should be in it! How the hell Mario and Tony Hawk has to do with anything?

They have everything to do with it. You stated monsters are part of Shocktober. I simply stated other games that also contain monsters. More fine examples would be a majority of RPGs, such as the Final Fantasy series. Final Fantasy 8 even has an alien in it. But that doesn't mean it should be included in Shocktober.

Using such a general idea such as "monsters" as criteria for your Shocktober selections would pretty much allow every game that strays from realism to be added to the list. If you attempted to broaden your idea of ideal games, you'd understand.
RenTimH

Post by RenTimH » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Unholyrath wrote:
RenTimH wrote:

They have everything to do with it. You stated monsters are part of Shocktober. I simply stated other games that also contain monsters. More fine examples would be a majority of RPGs, such as the Final Fantasy series. Final Fantasy 8 even has an alien in it. But that doesn't mean it should be included in Shocktober.

Using such a general idea such as "monsters" as criteria for your Shocktober selections would pretty much allow every game that strays from realism to be added to the list. If you attempted to broaden your idea of ideal games, you'd understand.
Just to drop this conversation, then yes, I do understand.
yuki_fox_demon

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:21 pm

agreed with Rath

also, I really would like to see FEAR
empressdonna

Post by empressdonna » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Other game suggestions from me:

- Umineko no naku koro ni / Higurashi no naku koro ni (these I would be willing to play, obviously during my time / if i was up for wiiplay. I know however these two might get rejected because they are visual novels but they DO fit.)
- Fatal Frame 2

Unholyrath

Post by Unholyrath » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:43 pm

RenTimH wrote:Just to drop this conversation, then yes, I do understand.
Trying to end a conversation by saying "I understand" generally states to a person that you do not, in fact, understand. Meaning you have come out of this learning nothing.

However, I have put too much effort into trying to make you understand as it is.

Also another idea to play: Snatcher

Edit: Another game I just managed to remember(and find the name of): Cry of Fear(a HL1 Mod)
RenTimH

Post by RenTimH » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Unholyrath wrote:
Trying to end a conversation by saying "I understand" generally states to a person that you do not, in fact, understand. Meaning you have come out of this learning nothing.
whatever.
Unholyrath

Post by Unholyrath » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:32 pm

RenTimH wrote:
Unholyrath wrote:

You're making a lot of bull for me. When I say I understand, I UNDERSTAND! I learned already with your lecture for what? 2 hours? and you're telling me that I never did? How dare you saying that I don't listen! I said: "I understand" and wanted to drop the conversation means I don't want to talk about it anymore, since you respond me after I say so!

I was in no way attempting to lecture you. I was simply voicing my side of a civil argument concerning what actually qualifies as a game worthy of being played during Shocktober.

As for your prior post, you voice it as if you are simply trying to end a conversation without admitting you were incorrect in your thought processes. I would have been fine with ending the conversation had you simply said something along the lines of "Now I see where you are coming from, and fully understand. But instead, it was "Just to end this discussion, I 'understand'".

Also, a few more game ideas(been speaking with people concerning horror games):

- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series
- Limbo
- They Bleed Pixels(Not out yet, but will be at the end of Aug.)

Edit: Seems the thread was slightly changed while I was making this post. Seems I need to redact a majority of my previous statement.
RenTimH

Post by RenTimH » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:02 pm

Nightmare House 2. (The Half-Life 2 Mod, but needed HalfLife 2 Episode 2 from Steam in order to play it.)

And yes, I wanted to see All the Fear games in there.
InitialD

Post by InitialD » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:22 am

"Clock Tower series" would also be a fun one to watch. I think Tom only played the snes game once in which he grabbed the car keys at the start of the game and took off. I also believe Wyvern played it once on stream and was strangled to death by a picture frame at the start.

For the "Walking Dead", I know it is just a point and click game with button mashing, but the reason I suggested it was because the fun of watching other players play is the choices they make for the story line. I know Tom and a bunch of viewers are fans of the series as well.
ImageImage
KreamCheese

Post by KreamCheese » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:03 pm

InitialD wrote:For the "Walking Dead", I know it is just a point and click game with button mashing, but the reason I suggested it was because the fun of watching other players play is the choices they make for the story line. I know Tom and a bunch of viewers are fans of the series as well.
I agree. I've watched someone play all the episodes that are out already, and I really liked how it played out.
~Dance Kirby Dance~
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>
Pheen

Post by Pheen » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Call it weird, but with all the craziness that actually happens on the game, Metal Gear Solid. Yes, it's mainly spying and grey foxes. Buuuuut, one thing is all I need to say to support my claim...Psycho-Mantis. Heck, if not that MGS3 is an even choice to, even more craziness.

House of the Dead 1-2, 3, or Overkill (major M) rating

and Persona 3-4 (this is going on the assumption of games in general and if needed, I can find a spare copy to ship off)

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee or Munch's Oddysee

and, ok I knowwww it's been done time and time again, but, Binding of Isaac, there I said it

those are my thoughts, those are my haunts
wasad

Post by wasad » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:28 pm

Hmm, I have some suggestions. These are all Japanese PC games made with RPG Maker.

Yume Nikki
Ib
Corpse Party

These all have English translations, and I've heard a lot about these games.
Never played them personally, but they should be good.
Might actually play these games soon eheheh.
Grifforzer

Post by Grifforzer » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:08 pm

wasad wrote:Hmm, I have some suggestions. These are all Japanese PC games made with RPG Maker.

Yume Nikki
I remember seeing Ariablarg from twitch/justin tv playing that game and asking to myself "What is going on in this game, so strange"

Neo Deboth Army having their fun while not trying to destroy Japan.
yuki_fox_demon

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:51 pm

Pheen wrote:Call it weird, but with all the craziness that actually happens on the game, Metal Gear Solid. Yes, it's mainly spying and grey foxes. Buuuuut, one thing is all I need to say to support my claim...Psycho-Mantis. Heck, if not that MGS3 is an even choice to, even more craziness.

House of the Dead 1-2, 3, or Overkill (major M) rating

and Persona 3-4 (this is going on the assumption of games in general and if needed, I can find a spare copy to ship off)

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee or Munch's Oddysee

and, ok I knowwww it's been done time and time again, but, Binding of Isaac, there I said it

those are my thoughts, those are my haunts
might be misunderstanding your meaning of "games in general", but if it's what i think, then we generally only play games that are Halloween themed for Shocktober. if i misunderstood, ignore me :3
empressdonna

Post by empressdonna » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:27 pm

wasad wrote:Corpse Party
I cannot believe I forgot Corpse Party!

RenTimH

Post by RenTimH » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:16 pm

Does " The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge" counts?
Spoiler for :
Anyway, I wanted to apologized for the behavior from few weeks ago by arguing with Rath there, because I made an error there by saying Epic Mickey for shocktober. I meant that as a "joke", It wasn't for real.

Some of the games I said can be recommend, but Psychonauts. How come no one (or someone) has ever heard of "Old-Timey Scares?" I mean, come on! You remember Frankenstein in the 1930's, right? That's an old scare. Why can't we some stuff has some old, but dull scares for Shocktober?

Games I suggested: Lolliepop Chainsaw has zombies, so does Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Doom 3, Doom 3:Resurrection of Evil (Not to mentioned hellish beasts.), All zombies must die and AZMD Scorepocalypse. Recently The Walking Dead game has release Episode 3, That should be fine, if there were all of the episodes are on there before October. But with the limit of Episodes are remaining that should be that's all we got. But if Episode 5 comes out later after Shocktober, Maybe wait for next year, or a belated Shocktober. Stubbs The Zombie for the Xbox. (Now for Xbox 360 as a downloaded demand game.) I know that the Evil Dead games are horrible, but can it be worth trying? House of the dead 4.

Mad Scientist in games like in Psychonauts was one. (I bet it doesn't count anyway.)

had some..
Spoiler for Psychonauts:
Spoilers: Psychic Brains for Death Tanks.

Psychic Powers from other games like the 3rd season of Sam and Max has it, but same thing from Psychonauts. I don't know about Infamous though..

Paranormal and Intelligent Lifeforms (Aliens) games like: The Haunting from the Sega Genesis, not scary. Same for Stupid Invaders, Destory All Humans series. Some games like Alien movie series of games, Geist, Slender, Fear games are scary at times and for Half-life 2 episode 2 mod: Nightmare House 2 had some jump scares.

Monsters: Braindead 13 (any consoles), not scary, but we get to see death counts in it, if Tom plays it correctly like Dragon's Lair. Penny Arcade Adventures 1 to 3. (It has like alternate dimension beings, and the robot Apocalypse.) Binding of Isaac, both the game and the DLC.

So, can we have classic scares in it too? considered calling the new segment called: "Classic Shocktoberfest" or uh... "Classic DeadPlay Videogames Rising" or something like that?
Fenris

Post by Fenris » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:52 pm

The only thing I would suggest is Ghostbusters, both on NES and for PC/PS3/360. It isn't Halloween without Ghostbusters and the 2009 game is as close as we can get to a third movie for now. I would stay away from the PS2/Wii versions though, those are a pale shadow of the other versions of the game.
Maverick-hunter

Post by Maverick-hunter » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:08 pm

I don't believe anyone mentioned Nightmare house 2 yet. so put that in for consideraton.
MeNoSeeGood

Post by MeNoSeeGood » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:06 pm

Since Tom has the Nintendo DS capture device I would suggest that he plays the 3 Castlevania DS games: Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin, and Order of Ecclesia.

Also I would like to suggest House of the Dead: Overkill (for Game Over though because of excessive language :mrgreen: )
Currently playing--Borderlands 2 (PC)
Persona 3: FES (on my PS3)
NCAA Football 13 (PS3 - run a ACC/SEC dynasty)
Walking Dead (PC)
Evil_Tux

Post by Evil_Tux » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:13 pm

I have a suggestion for you Tom, maybe play one (or both) of those games I gave you on steam a while back. Breath of Death VII or Cthulhu Saves the World. It wouldn't really fit in the horror aspect (and by that I mean scary), but it has a bunch of stuff that would fit the theme of this type of year (undead, zombies, vampires, stuff like that). Breath of Death VII would probably fit the theme more so then Cthulhu saves the world, as Cthulhu would probably be the only one that would fit the theme (besides some of the enemies).

Breath of Death VII isn't particularly long, but is it something you may have to do over the course of a few segments, and I'm not sure how long Cthulhu Saves the World is. I have yet to beat it, but I know it's longer then Breath of Death VII.

Edit: After a bit of talk with Grifforzer, I would have to say forget Cthulhu, it's going to take longer. If that gets done, that would be much later. I'd go with Breath of Death. I checked and I played 14 hours of it. That was two play through, one east one hard. Maybe an hour or so fooling around understanding the game more, and maybe about half of it was grinding. Honestly, if you went with easy mode, I wouldn't think it should take more then three hours. Fights are easier and one shouldn't have to grind so much. Plus you would have less battles to deal with (unless you want more then the random amount it gives per map section).
Grifforzer

Shocktober 2012 Dead End Games Completed

Post by Grifforzer » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:43 pm

<<moved to bottom of page>>
Last edited by Grifforzer on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:15 am, edited 21 times in total.

RenTimH

Re: Shocktober 2012 Dead End Games Completed

Post by RenTimH » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:02 am

Grifforzer wrote:Games Completed During This Shocktober
=========================

Gargoyles Quest II: Demon Darkness
Castlevania
Demon's Crest (Best Ending)
Wizards n Warriors
Jaws
Mortal Kombat 9
Maniac Mansion
Beetlejuice
Altered Beast
Left 4 Dead 2
Ironsword: Wizards & Warriors II
8 Eyes
Demon Sword
The Walking Dead

In Progress (May not be completed this year)
====================================
Slender: The Eight Pages
Ghost n Ghouls
Godzilla: Monster of Monsters
Silent Hill 2
Luigi's Mansion
Resident Evil 6
Ghost n Ghouls (Arcade)
RoboDemons
Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde
Wizards & Warriors III: Kuros Vision Of Power
The Simpsons: Bart vs. the Space Mutants
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin

Community Gamer
==============
Splatterhouse 2010 (Bippo)
Ghoul School (Pelord)
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair (Pelord)
All Zombies Must Die (RenTimH)
Splatterhouse: Naughty Graffiti (Pelord)
Chainsaw Lollipop (RenTimH)
Kirby/Castlevania hack (Pelord)
Holy Diver (RagnellExuro)
You made an mistake on the title for Lollipop Chainsaw. It's backwards of what you were saying. Plus, I did played a bit for "Hell Yeah! Wrath Of The Dead Rabbit."
Grifforzer

Re: Shocktober 2012 Dead End Games Completed

Post by Grifforzer » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:20 pm

"You made an mistake on the title for Lollipop Chainsaw. It's backwards of what you were saying. Plus, I did played a bit for "Hell Yeah! Wrath Of The Dead Rabbit."
Okay. it's fixed.

Grifforzer

Post by Grifforzer » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:15 am

Shocktober Is Over =(

The Games Completed During This Shocktober
=========================

Gargoyles Quest II: Demon Darkness
Castlevania
Demon's Crest (Best Ending)
Wizards n Warriors
Jaws
Mortal Kombat 9
Maniac Mansion
Beetlejuice
Altered Beast
Left 4 Dead 2
Ironsword: Wizards & Warriors II
8 Eyes
Demon Sword
The Walking Dead
Luigi's Mansion
Resident Evil 2 (Leon Scenario A)
Nightmare House 2
Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (Dracula II: The Seal Of The Curse)
Ghost n Ghouls
Robodemons
Werewolf: The Last Warrior (Warwolf: Superhuman Wolf Chronicles)
A Nightmare On Elm Street
Resident Evil Remake (Chris Scenario)

Games Tempted This Shocktober But Never Completed
=========================================
Slender: The Eight Pages
Godzilla: Monster of Monsters
Silent Hill 2
Resident Evil 6
Wizards & Warriors III: Kuros Vision Of Power
The Simpsons: Bart vs. the Space Mutants
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Calling
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Dead Island
Dead Rising 2
Friday The 13th
Costume Quest

TBB Community Gamers Games Played During This Shocktober
=================================================
Splatterhouse 2010 (Bippo) - never finished
Ghoul School (Pelord)
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair (Pelord)
All Zombies Must Die (RenTimH)
Splatterhouse: Naughty Graffiti (Pelord)
Lollipop Chainsaw (RenTimH)
Kirby/Castlevania hack (Pelord)
Holy Diver (RagnellExuro) - never finished
Hell Yeah! Wrath Of The Dead Rabbit (RenTimH) - never finished
Day Of The Tentacle (RenTimH)
Brain Dead 13 (RenTimH)
Atari games (Frankenstein:The Monster, Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Ghostbuster2, Haunted House) [Pelord]

Return to “Shocktober”