GENERAL STREAM ANNOUNCEMENTS

Old topics that mark points in history for our community!
TomBobBlender
Site Admin

GENERAL STREAM ANNOUNCEMENTS

Post by TomBobBlender » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:48 pm

Hey, everybody! Over the Winter Break, I have been doing a lot of updating and revising to certain things, and thought I'd let you all know what's up.

STREAM COMMITTEE 2011 - JANUARY
We need to vote on a new stream committee. It won't be until the end of January, so start thinking about that.

FORUM CLEAN UP
I have spent a LOT of time organizing the USTREAM section of the forum, categorizing topics for quicker, easier access. Become familiar with the setup. I hope you find it helpful.

TRANSFERRING OLD FORUM TOPICS TO THIS ONE
I have been importing topics from the old forums that were overlooked, and directing credit to the original poster, including their name and original post date.

ERASED THE USTREAM SITE SHOW SCHEDULE
I will be recreating the uStream Show schedule from scratch, since they went ahead and really mangled with it over the years with their 'updates'.

NEW WIIPLAY SCHEDULE OFFICIALLY UPDATED ON THE FORUM
Tentatively starting the week of January 3rd, we are ready to go with a complete WiiPlay schedule for each day of the week.

NEW STREAM COMMANDS NEED TO BE ADDED
!streamquote will link you directly to the stream quote section of the forum
!tbbquote will link you directly to the TomBobBlender quote section of the forum

FORUM GAMES HAVE BEEN ADDED!
I have moved all of the previous forum games over. You're welcome. And no. Posting in them will not add to your post counter. You're very welcome.

CLAIM YOUR FINAL FANTASY 7 CHARACTER THIS TUESDAY, JANUARY 4TH AT THE START OF GAME OVER!
If you haven't thought about it yet, consider it soon! The forum topic will be unlocked at the start of Game Over. To claim your character, you MUST post your request to the thread. No reserves, first come, first served.

ACTORS NEEDED FOR "BEAUTY AND THE BEAST"!
TomBobTheatre will return Thursday, January 6th, and we need actors! Go ahead and claim your role right now, if you wish.

DONATION BUTTON ADDED TO THE SHOW!!
Those of you who have always been DYING to donate to the show can finally do so! We would love your support for future server purchases and fees.

COMMENT SECTION ADDED TO THE SHOW!!
After Ustream recently dropped support for a comment section in their recent update (and deleted all of over 600 messages accumulated in the past two years, completely unannounced, as usual...), The TomBobBlender Show will host their own comment box on our web page!

THE TOMBOBBLENDER STORE IS IN THE WORKS!!
If you have any original TBB artwork you would like to submit as purchasable merchandise, now is the time to submit it!
"Now You're Playing With Power!"

Wii Number : 3546-5127-8610-8011
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 0301-9464-0567
Mario Kart Wii: 0516-7665-3917
Dr. Mario Rx Online: 4670-9321-8111
Tetris DS: 060635-257343
Mario Kart DS: 476896-529050
Tetris Party: 451135-831426

Grifforzer

Re: GENERAL STREAM ANNOUNCEMENTS

Post by Grifforzer » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Uh-oh "Clue" got moved to another week for Friday nights. :?

Neo Deboth Army having their fun while not trying to destroy Japan.

Return to “Archives”