Signing Up to Use Mumble

Old topics that mark points in history for our community!
TomBobBlender
Site Admin

Signing Up to Use Mumble

Post by TomBobBlender » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Please review the following rules and expectations. Please sign this post BEFORE you even attempt to connect to our Mumble server.

I. TEST YOUR MIC TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT PRODUCING ANY ECHO
there are many reasons why echo is generated, but it can be best avoided by wearing headphones, as well as keeping your headphone volume low.

II. YOU MUST USE PUSH-TO-TALK
There is absolutely no exception to this rule. It is mandatory that you use push-to-talk. By doing so, we avoid any excessive background noise generated when you are not talking, which can be a problem with many co-hosts in the room. It also helps to prevent any undesired noises from you or others who are currently around you (burping, yawning, sneezing, coughing, eating, etc.). If you are playing a multiplayer game with the community and are unable to use your hands to activate push-to-talk, rig up a device (example: keyboard on the floor) to use push-to-talk.

III. ASK FOR AND RECEIVE PERMISSION BEFORE ENTERING THE SERVER
If you would like to co-host with us, we would love to have you join us! However, we require you to follow very specific steps in order to do so. The most basic thing to do is to ask TomBobBlender in the public chat at the time you wish to co-host. Unless you receive a specific invitation/confirmation to do so (a verbal/written confirmation), do NOT join the Mumble server. If you are unable to contact me/reach my attention through the chat, politely ask an active moderator or current co-host to ask for you. Otherwise, try PMing me or sending me a Skype message.

IV. YOU MAY ONLY USE YOUR SPEAKING VOICE WHILE CO-HOSTING
Please use your microphone only for the purpose of speaking to Tom or other co-hosts. Do NOT sing, play music through your microphone or use 'Stereo Mix'.

V. FOLLOW ALL STREAM RULES
Please make sure you have fully read and understand the stream rules before co-hosting. You are responsible for fulfilling, respecting and being accountable for your actions and responsibility as a member of the community. Co-hosting is a privilege, and it can and will be taken away.

By replying with the following, you agree that you understand and will follow these rules and conditions and that they may change without notice or warning.

Sign with the following:
"I, (username), agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."
"Now You're Playing With Power!"

Wii Number : 3546-5127-8610-8011
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 0301-9464-0567
Mario Kart Wii: 0516-7665-3917
Dr. Mario Rx Online: 4670-9321-8111
Tetris DS: 060635-257343
Mario Kart DS: 476896-529050
Tetris Party: 451135-831426

gamingmaster87

Re: Signing Up to Use Mumble

Post by gamingmaster87 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:56 pm

"I, gamingmaster87, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."
Foxtrot200

Post by Foxtrot200 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:06 pm

"I, Foxtrot200, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."
empressdonna

Post by empressdonna » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:21 pm

"I, empressdonna, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."

please PM me before adding me to any messenger

http://dragcave.net/user/empressdonna
Pelord

Post by Pelord » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:51 pm

"I, Pelord, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."
2:18 Pelord: I'm not responsible for the damages caused from these videos
2:18 Banondorf: ... in bed
AncientGuru

Post by AncientGuru » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:04 pm

I, AncientGuru / HammLaptop, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question.
"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and that empty space is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things." - Shigeru Miyamoto
TheEternalSorrow

Post by TheEternalSorrow » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Just for some RANDOM occurance that I do co-host...

"I, TheEternalSorrow / SorrowTheEternal, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."
Jbizzo49

Post by Jbizzo49 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:24 pm

"I, Jbizzo49, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."
yuki_fox_demon

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:41 pm

I, yuki_fox_demon, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question.
Stuart444

Post by Stuart444 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:40 am

I, Stuart444 agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question.
KreamCheese

Post by KreamCheese » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:44 pm

(I was thinking that I might try co-hosting sometime, so just in case)

I, KreamCheese, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question.
~Dance Kirby Dance~
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>
RenTimH

Post by RenTimH » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:39 pm

I, RenTimH, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question.

(I hope it still works for my mic...)
Justin TV name: Wiiguy07_2011
WillSerenity

Post by WillSerenity » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:40 pm

"I, WillSerenity, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."
Maverick-hunter

Post by Maverick-hunter » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:43 pm

I, Maverick-hunter, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question.

(Now where's my Cookie?)
MusashiAA

Post by MusashiAA » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:15 pm

(Just in the special case I end up cohosting something...)

I, MusashiAA, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question.
gumbyx84

Post by gumbyx84 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:50 pm

"I, gumbyx84, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."
BrawlerX

Post by BrawlerX » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:00 am

"I, BrawlerX, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."
joseph11230

Post by joseph11230 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:13 am

"I, joseph11230, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."
shadowfreak

Post by shadowfreak » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:15 am

In the off chance I do ever cohost:

"I, shadowfreak(1101), agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."
Things I learned from Earthbound: Mushrooms are evil, Toothbrushes can be used to blind people, and trees are walking embodiments of doom that explode when they die.
rocketboy3005

Post by rocketboy3005 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:56 am

I, rocketboy3005, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question.
FreakOtaku

Post by FreakOtaku » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:37 pm

I, FreakOtaku, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question.
Yokai

Post by Yokai » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:42 pm

I, Yokai, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question...

But seriously, why did this take me so long to sign?
Ragnell

Post by Ragnell » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:44 pm

I, Ragnell / EX_Ragnell / RagnellExuro, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question.
Wyvernsage08

Post by Wyvernsage08 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:06 pm

"I, Wyvernsage08, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."
Sunflowercandy

Post by Sunflowercandy » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:07 pm

I, Sunflowercandy,agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question.
Your foot hit something small and round. It's a doorknob. Got the doorknob.
shadowstar1224

Post by shadowstar1224 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:00 pm

"I, shadowstar1224, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."
killerpac

Post by killerpac » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:18 pm

i, killerpac, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question.
yankees267

Post by yankees267 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:26 pm

I, yankees267, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."
Shaky-Jake

Post by Shaky-Jake » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:31 pm

"I, shaky-jake agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."
Mark3224

Post by Mark3224 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:33 pm

I, Mark3224, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question.
Grifforzer

Post by Grifforzer » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:50 pm

If this ever occurs....

I, Grifforzer/Griff agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for The Tombobblender Show's Mumble server. I will also be held accountable towards any violations without any questions from Tom or the other moderators.

Neo Deboth Army having their fun while not trying to destroy Japan.
Fishbowl

Post by Fishbowl » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:29 pm

Alright here's the deal, i'm funny, animated, i do impressions, i like to do voices, i can be a bit loud when i get excited about something i might know, but above all as you already know tom, i'm far from busting your chops. So having said that:

"I, Fishbowl, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."

On the off shoot i decided to pop in
iLove8bit

Post by iLove8bit » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:38 pm

Hey Tom, been watching the stream a bit lately, scattergories and Metroid II streams made me wanna sign here to co-host lol

"I, iLove8bit, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."
MrRayKoma

Post by MrRayKoma » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:21 am

I, Ray Koma, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question.
thomas 3115

Signing Up to Use Mumble

Post by thomas 3115 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:22 am

"I, Thomas 3115, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."
eddy2ed

Post by eddy2ed » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:29 am

I, eddy2ed, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question.
I'm supposed to do WHAT now?
Pete993

Post by Pete993 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:36 pm

I, Pete993, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question.

My Backloggery
Friend Codes
[Coming Soon]
nintendofan07

Post by nintendofan07 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:19 am

"I, nintendofan07, agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."
PrometheusMFD

Post by PrometheusMFD » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:09 pm

"I, (username), agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."
foxknight

Post by foxknight » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:32 pm

"I, coolgamer aka Foxknight in Forum , agree to the rules and expectations as outlined for use on the TomBobBlender Show's Mumble Server and will be held accountable towards any violations without question."

Return to “Archives”