This Week in TBB 5/1/11-5/7-11

Any specific information regarding the WiiPlay's, including weekly progress and map data, can be found here.
WillSerenity

This Week in TBB 5/1/11-5/7-11

Post by WillSerenity » Tue May 03, 2011 1:57 am

Last poll: What do you think of DnD on the stream?

(1) It's my favorite days of the week!
(2) DnD is for nerds I want more games!!
(3) I'm not around so I can't say
(4) I demand Edgar Shinka vs. TomBobFighter!!!! =D

Results: (1) 5 (2) 3 (3) 1 (4) 7

That settles it. Tom is going down!!! Lol

5/1/11 WiiPlay: Tom has schoolwork, so no WiiPlay.

NOTD: photek97
Stream Couple: grifforzer and mtoeltl87
QOTD: "Truth indeed rather alleviates than hurts, and will always bear up against falsehood, as oil does above water." Miguel de Cervantes (1547 - 1616)

Game Over: Yokai spent time testing out Tom's ability to host the streams of others. He played Super Mario RPG. Yokai showed off his collection of Circle Jerks and Adolescents (LOL :P), then played Mega Man X.

5/2/11 WiiPlay: Tom played Guitar Hero 2 for PS2

NOTD: mariobrawlfan
Stream Couple: ryzone38 and djangoshiny
QOTD: "To die for an idea; that is unquestionably noble. But, how much nobeler it would be if men died for ideas that were true!" - H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956) More quotations on: [Ideas] (I really, really like this quote! =D)

Game Over: DND MONDAY IS BACK!!! Tom recorded the episode and it's availible here: http://www.justin.tv/thetombobblendershow/b/285029696

5/4/11 WiiPlay: Final Fantasy 7: Tom defeats Ultimate Weapon and completes Ancient Forest. Our heroes then headed back to Midgar for our last confrontation with Shinra. There Tom masters Item Duplication.

NOTD: BrawlerX (New chat, Caps again!)
Stream Couple: gpeiker and Ship
QOTD: "As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality. " - Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955), "Geometry and Experience", January 27, 1921 - More quotations on: [Mathematics]

Game Over: Tonight we did Maverick_Hunter's birthday request. Happy beleated birthday, Mav!! =D There was an hour and a half or random chatter, especially about eyeballs. Tom finally got my new sounds in, after a bit of work, and we played "Name That Illegal Sound" it must have been Mav's request :P That didn't last long and rolled into more random chatter.

5/5/11 WiiPlay: No actually WiiPlay. Tom played Mortal Kombat, then some Rock Band.

NOTD: lob31|Away
Stream Couple: photek97 and Grifforzer
QOTD: "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it. " - Edith
Sitwell (1887 - 1964)

Game Over: Rock Band 3 continues with MasheySoup and EpicPrometheus. Then, we
watched Dan Aykroyd: Unplugged on UFOs. Then, we watched Prehistoric Disasters:
Birth of a Planet.

5/6/11 WiiPlay: No WiiPlay

NOTD: RagnellExuro
Stream Couple: Wyvernsage08 and Wyvernsage08
QOTD: "Writing is the only profession where no one considers you ridiculous if you earn no money. " - Jules Renard (1864 - 1910) - More quotations on: [Writing]

Game Over: Left 4 Dead 2 multiplayer with various streamers. Then, random youtube videos with animals and ferrets. After that, Buddii Cam! =D

5/7/11 WiiPlay: Kingdom Hearts: Tom easily beat ooh ooh, not Clayton, Wonderland, & locked Traverse Town. Then Tom sold all his gummi ship parts so that he could buy potions. Next time, Tom grinds to rebuild his newly lost gummi ship.

NOTD: TheInternetsShu
Stream Couple: DjangoShiny and Foxtrot200
QOTD: "There is no law of progress. Our future is in our own hands, to make or to mar. It will be an uphill fight to the end, and would we have it otherwise? Let no one suppose that evolution will ever exempt us from struggles. 'You forget,' said the Devil, with a chuckle, 'that I have been evolving too.' " - William Ralph Inge (1860 - 1954)

Game Over: There was no Saturday DnD. I came in to Tom playing The Legend of Zelda: The Forgotten Land, a player made quest for the original game.

Return to “WiiPlay Gameplay Information”