This Week in TBB 4/24/11 - 4/30/11

Any specific information regarding the WiiPlay's, including weekly progress and map data, can be found here.
WillSerenity

This Week in TBB 4/24/11 - 4/30/11

Post by WillSerenity » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:18 pm

4/21-4/25 Tom was gone for Easter weekend. He was there Sunday, but I forgot to write the stuff down. Sorry.

4/26/11 No WiiPlay.

NOTD: TheYokai
Stream Couple: GlaDOS and GlaDOS
QOTD: "T think that little by little I'll be able to solve my problems and survive." - Frida Kahlo (1907 - 1954), Letter to Nickolas Muray, 12-18-1939

Game Over: Regular chat and crap. We have a new chat server. Zero3k has the honor of being the new chat's first ban. Eat_Box was our second ban for posting ponies. The new chat is uncensored. for the most part, making it like the AO chat for the stream.

4/27/11 WiiPlay: Final Fantasy 7: Tom finished collecting the Huge Materia and took a trip into space. He also cleared the Downed Shinra Plane and defeated Diamond Weapon. Next week, Midgar revisited!

NOTD: Eat_Box
Stream Couple: gamingmaster87 and m0ltres146
QOTD: "The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents, and the second half by our children." - Clarence Darrow (1857 - 1938) - More quotations on [Children] [Parents]

Game Over: It's Foxtrot200's birthday! =D Some preperations had to be done, so Tom played Mega Man 9 for 10 minutes.

4/28/11 WiiPlay: Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back: We finished the game to Tom happiness that the game is over. We start Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage next week.

NOTD: modernhyrulian (No caps in names on jtv, lol)
Stream Couple: AsianDude and AsianDude (We all knew he was in love with himself. :P)
QOTD: "Everywhere I go I find a poet has been there before me." Sigmund Freud (1856 - 1939) - More quotations on: [Travel]

Game Over: Game over was filled with Mario Kart Wii and Smash Bros Brawl goodness.

4/29/11 WiiPlay: No WiiPlay today.

NOTD: wolfamadeus
Stream Couple: rentim_h and thunderdragn
QOTD: "Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, with obeys it's own special laws." - Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy."

Game Over: There was something about some girl being over at Tom's place with some messed up laugh and she's a smoker. Sounds like my kinda girl :P Mumble wasn't broadcasting, so there was only word about it in the chat from Tom and Asiandude. After that, Mortal Kombat! Tom beat the game with Kano then took to the Challenge Tower.

4/30/11 WiiPlay: Kingdom Hearts: Tom makes progress in the Deep Jungle but has some trouble against the boss. After stocking up on potions and getting Thunder, the battle becomes a little easier. Next week, we try again!

NOTD: foxtrot200
Stream Couple: brawlerx and mareepgod
QOTD: "Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and, instead of bleeding, he sings." = Ed Gardner - More quotations on: [Music]

Game Over: Happy belated birthday, Pacman911!! No DnD, I guess. =/ I came in to Tom playing some Game Boy looking PC game called Tower of Heaven. Tom beat the game at 1:39 with 142 deaths and no secrets. Congrats! Then, Tom played Lyle in Cube Sector. pit_ gifted Tom Magicka. Then, they talked about random stuff I missed because my internet crapped out. Good thing we're getting our cable connection soon! =D
Grifforzer

Re: This Week in TBB 4/24/11 - 4/30/11

Post by Grifforzer » Sun May 01, 2011 7:33 am

..and then the chaos of people getting devoiced/banned because of Tom testing the Vaughn commands ensured that Sunday night, LOL

Being banned from talking on a stream sucks for using three cap letters in a post. :cry:

Neo Deboth Army having their fun while not trying to destroy Japan.

Return to “WiiPlay Gameplay Information”