This Week in TBB 4/10/11-4/16/11

Any specific information regarding the WiiPlay's, including weekly progress and map data, can be found here.
WillSerenity

This Week in TBB 4/10/11-4/16/11

Post by WillSerenity » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Last week's poll:

Are you getting Duke Nukem Forever?

(1) Hell Yeah! It's about damn time!!
(2) Nope, they took way too long.
(3) I'm waiting for reviews.
(4) I've had that shiz pre-ordered since '97

Results: (1) 7 (2) 8 (3) 6 (4) 2

4/10/11 WiiPlay: Sonic and the Secret Rings: Tom started the game, but the game continued to have reading/loading issues. Tom is currently in the level Dinosaur Jungle.

NOTD:EevilEevee
Stream Couple: Grifforzer and golfpro
QOTD: "Use what you have to run toward your best - that's how I live my life." - Oprah Winfrey (1954 - ), O Magazine, August 2003.

Game Over: I dunno =/

4/11/11 WiiPlay: No WiiPlay

NOTD: Banondorf (haxxing bastard :P)
Stream Couple: BippoErnesti and Canadian_Boy
QOTD: "Feeling grateful to or appriciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things you appriciate and value in your life." - Christiane Northrup, M.D.

Game Over: No Cake = No DnD =/ Tom booted up Jaws for the NES.

4/12/11 WiiPlay: No wiiplay

NOTD: Maverick-Hunter
StreamCouple: L__N and AsianDude
QOTD: "I began to have an idea of my life, not as the slow shaping of achievement to fit my preconceived purposes, but as the gradual discovery and growth of a purpose which I did not know." - Joanna Field.

Game Over: Left4Dead2, Tom was playing as Ellis through the Last Man Alive mutation. He beat Dead Carnival, then moved on to Bookworm Deluxe. That not working for him, he switched to Chuzzle Deluxe.

4/13/11 WiiPlay: Final Fantasy 7: Tom is now back with the group! We then headed to Junon to grab the third huge materia. The submarine mini-game then proved too difficult for our stalwart host.

NOTD: Bigruss91
Stream Couple: Bluetooth80291 and Grifforzer
QOTD: "You Europeans know nothing about America. Because, we amass large fortunes you think we care for nothing but money. We are nothing for it; the moment we have it we spend it, sometimes well, sometimes ill, but we spend it. Money is nothing to us; it's merely the symbol of success. We are the greatest idealists in the world; I happen to think that we've set our ideal on the wrong objects; I happen to think that the greatest ideal man can set before himself is self- perfection." - W. Somerset Maugham (1874 - 1965), The Razor's Edge, 1943 - More quotations on: [America]

Game Over: Tom booted up Minecraft and looked around.

4/14/11 WiiPlay: As far as I can tell, no WiiPlay today.

NOTD: AkiraYB
Stream Couple: coolgamer and Banondorf
QOTD: "To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others." - Anne-Sophie Swetchine - More quotations on: [Love]

Game Over: Tom played more of the Last Man on Earth mutation on Left4Dead 2. Tom gave up. =/ Then, it was off to Chuzzle Deluxe. Then, it was back to L4D2 with Wyvern.

4/15/11 WiiPlay: Tom took a break tonight.

NOTD: Bigruss91
Stream Couple: Bluetooth80291 and Grifforzer
QOTD: "You Europeans know nothing about America. Because, we amass large fortunes you think we care for nothing but money. We are nothing for it; the moment we have it we spend it, sometimes well, sometimes ill, but we spend it. Money is nothing to us; it's merely the symbol of success. We are the greatest idealists in the world; I happen to think that we've set our ideal on the wrong objects; I happen to think that the greatest ideal man can set before himself is self- perfection." - W. Somerset Maugham (1874 - 1965), The Razor's Edge, 1943 - More quotations on: [America]

It's all deja vu from Wednesday...so weird, lol.

Game Over: I came in to Tom playing Audiosurf. After a few songs, it was off to Minecraft where Tom killed a dog. He built a home for another dog. Then, Windows updated... Then, it was Left 4 Dead 2 with Wyvern, RayKoma, and Pelord.

4/15/11 WiiPlay: Kingdom Hearts: Just arrived at the deep jungle, reunited with Donald and Goofy, need to collect more slides.

NOTD: Bluetooth80291
Stream Couple: jenna12381 and jenna12382
QOTD: "He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." - Thomas Paine (1737 - 1809)

Game Over: I'm gonna say there was no DnD tonight. I came in to Tom and Wyvern playing some game claiming to be Resident Evil 5.
Last edited by WillSerenity on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grifforzer

Re: This Week in TBB 4/10/11-4/16/11

Post by Grifforzer » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:25 am

Friday's Noob of The Day : Golfpro
Friday's Stream Couple: BippoErnesti & RenTimH
Friday's Quote of The Day: "Our own physical body possesses a wisdom which we who inhabit the body lacks."

Neo Deboth Army having their fun while not trying to destroy Japan.

Return to “WiiPlay Gameplay Information”