This Week in TBB 3/13/11 - 3/19/11

Any specific information regarding the WiiPlay's, including weekly progress and map data, can be found here.
WillSerenity

This Week in TBB 3/13/11 - 3/19/11

Post by WillSerenity » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:26 pm

3/13/11 WiiPlay: Sonic '06: Silver tries to defeat the Iblis trigger in the final boss battle of the century (97% Silver's story.)

I missed the NOTD, Stream Couple, QOTD, and Game Over, so, if anyone remembers, reply to this thread! ^_^ Thanks in advance!!

3/14/11 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!!!! <3 <3 <3

WiiPlay: For WiiPlay, Tom played A Link to the Past.

NOTD: KevTehNev
Stream Couple: MrRayKoma and lob31
QOTD: "I've always found paranoia to be a perfectly defensible position." - Pat Conroy (1945- )

Game Over: No DnD tonight, either. Tom continued Zelda. Then, they messed with a whole bunch of settings. Then, they played Minecraft. Then, came messing with settings again.

3/15/11-3/16/11 WiiPlays have been canceled since Tom's working on his Thesis.

I had these days on my log, but my comp crashed and I didn't have the chance to save it, so I lost these days. ;_; Game Overs have been, mostly, Tom playing Pokemon Puzzle League.

3/17/11 WiiPlay cancelled.

NOTD: BrawlerX
Stream Couple: Satyrane and Foxknight
QOTD: "Quit worrying about your health, it'll go away." - Robert Orben - More quotations on [Health].

Game Over: Pokemon Puzzle League.

3/18/11 WiiPlay cancelled.

NOTD: Foxtrot200
Stream Couple: I'll update soon.
QOTD: Ditto.

Game Over: Pokemon Puzzle League.

3/19/11 I don't have any record of this day, sorry. =/
Last edited by WillSerenity on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pelord

Re: This Week in TBB 3/13/11 - 3/19/11

Post by Pelord » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:52 pm

I don't have any of the details you're missing, but I think that it was InitialD who was playing Link to the Past on Monday. I remember him talking about how Steve was trolling his stream by watching Robin Williams and broadcasting it over Mumble :P Tom did play Kid Icarus earlier in the day for his birthday, though.

Tuesday (15th): Brawler wasn't at home at the start of WiiPlay, so Tom played a Castlevania 2 hack that Kev sent to him. The hack had bosses with double health, and the text boxes were fixed (they contained proper English, and were faster, in other words, no 'prossess'ing!). Tom completely maxed Simon to Level 6 with all items, but received the worst ending. Game Over included a Castlevania 2 TAS video, and a few other YouTube videos showing off some interesting video game bosses. After that, Tom played some Rad Racer, and later in the early EARLY morning, defeated Mewtwo in Puzzle League for the second time.

Wednesday (16th): Another postponed WiiPlay. Tom instead attempted completion #3 of Puzzle League, but was no match for Mewtwo's destiny. He did last nearly 7 minutes against Lorelei though. After Oreo Break, Tom decided to attempt another Mega Man 9 Speedrun. He broke his previous record by about ten seconds (and it was a no death run as well). For Game Over, there was a celebration of GREEN with the classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game on Xbox Live. Those who were there witnessed the greatest GAME OVER screen ever, so it's not my fault if anyone missed it. After that, there was some Harmony of Despair, and then some Netflix (featuring a documentary about possible Mars travel, and how food makes us fat).
2:18 Pelord: I'm not responsible for the damages caused from these videos
2:18 Banondorf: ... in bed

Return to “WiiPlay Gameplay Information”