This Week in TBB 3/6/11- 3/12/11

Any specific information regarding the WiiPlay's, including weekly progress and map data, can be found here.
WillSerenity

This Week in TBB 3/6/11- 3/12/11

Post by WillSerenity » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:18 am

3/6/11 WiiPlay: Sonic '06: 75% Silver's story! went back in time with Shadow to find out the real reason why Silver wants to kill Sonic.

NOTD: MrRayKoma
StreamCouple: MrRayKoma and ModernHyrulian
QOTD: "People often write me and ask how I keep my wood floors so clean when I live with a child and a dog, and my answer is that I use a technique called Suffering From a Mental Illness." - Heather Armstrong, Dooce, 07-07-06

Game Over: Tom played Tetris Attack and we watched the sun and moon rise for several hours in Minecraft.

3/7/11 Wiiplay is cancelled due to midterms.

NOTD: ModernHyrulian
StreamCouple: TomBobBlender and TomBobBlender (super hax!)
QOTD: I didn't catch it, sorry. =/

Game OVer: Dungeons and Dragons, Monday campaign!

3/8/11 Wiiplay is, once again, cancelled due to midterms.

NOTD: L__N
Stream Couple: shadowfreak1101 and Pokemon026
QOTD: "Living in a vacuum sucks." - Adrienne E. Gusoff

Game Over: Around 2am, Tom played Wheel of Fortune on the SNES. The theme song is stuck in our heads now.

3/10/11 WiiPlay: No WiiPlay today.

NOTD: Maverick-Hunter
Stream Couple: Splash_Woman and MeNoSeeGood
QOTD: "Photographers do this for a living, every single day -- they point their lenses toward every single corner of our world and somehow make the mundane meserizing through their artistic eye. It's all a matter of being aware of your surroundings and realizing that there are some really amazing and interesting things to look at, even if it may just be something so simple as a wall being covered by paint." Ward Jenkins, Ward-O-Matic, 03-14-2005

Game Over: Tom took a break from his paper and played Tetris Attack. Foxtrot200 stated the impossible: "I'm getting tired of Minecraft." Hearing the news of the earthquakes and tidal waves, we watched CNN's coverage of the situation. Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected.

3/11/11 WiiPlay: Super Mario 64: TomBobBlender defeats Bowser for the first time, makes it through the Hazy Maze Cave, and faces the lethal lava of Lethal Lava Land.

NOTD: Satyrane
StreamCouple: RenTimH and Moltres146
QOTD: "Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very conforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they left things." - Woody Allen (1935- )

Game Over: I came in to Tom playing Pokemon Puzzle League and losing to Gary as usual. =P He beat Gary a few times, but couldn't beat MewTwo.
Last edited by WillSerenity on Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
ModernHyrulian

Re: This Week in TBB 3/6/11- 3/12/11

Post by ModernHyrulian » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:14 am

Looks like you need some help Will! Here's the QOTD for 3/7/11:

[23:04:17] <@Banondorf> <<< Quote of the Day: "Imagination is more important than knowledge... " >>>

Hooray for mIRC logs! :D

Return to “WiiPlay Gameplay Information”