PantheonSasuke

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
PantheonSasuke

PantheonSasuke

Post by PantheonSasuke » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Just me again, PantheonSasuke. Or Sasuke.

I don't think I have much of a high opinion of myself. I'm pretty good at drawing, decent with computer graphics (probably subpar in reality, though) and have dabbled in writing. Mostly, though, I draw, on a daily basis even, though I really should get into practicing other things. Especially the writing.

While I'd like to get into music, I don't know if it's something I can do at the advanced age of 24. The most musical stuff I can recall doing is toying around with a harmonica and horns that probably weren't genuine instruments. Also a leaf recently. And my gut. But beyond that, pretty inept in regards to notes, tunes, strombiosies and the like.

I am not exactly a helpful sort, and can come off as rather slow, lazy, and suspicious when I'm not acting needlessly goofy. I CAN be helpful, but that seems to come and go with my current mood. I was attending college for an associates. Still technically am, I just need to do one Humanities elective (I think) and I should be set, but I'm undecided on what I want that elective to be, and what I want to do with myself in general, though my big ambition when I was an annoying brat was to make games (I'd 'design levels' on paper). I think I had a lot more drive and ambition years ago, when I was a machine when it came to personal tasks. Buuuuut that probably isn't within anyone's interests to know.

I don't play games nearly as much as I used to. I was an ace at actiony games in the distant past, stuff like platformers and such (Donkey Kong Country 2, especially), but that began to wither when I got into RPGs. Yep.

Guess I should stop here :P

Actually, wait, no. I should probably mention that the 'Sasuke' part of my name was something I first encountered through the Ganbare Goemon series (the game in question being Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon for the N64), waaaay before ever seeing Naruto. It's generally just a ninja-name, yo, relating to the Sarutobi Sasuke of myth, though I'm more for robots than ninjas. I did watch Naruto in the past, but lost interest eventually. The anime did prove to me at least one thing, and that thing is how the name is pronounced.
Satyrane

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by Satyrane » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Hi PantS :D Or is there a better nickname to call you by?
PantheonSasuke

Post by PantheonSasuke » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Satyrane wrote:Hi PantS :D Or is there a better nickname to call you by?
Not too sure if I'm comfortable with PantS, since it was given to me sometime over the course of this week, maybe a bit further back. Of course, saying that probably won't stop folks in the chat from calling me by that name :P

Generally I'm either called Sasuke or Pantheon for short. Yuki calls me pine. Yep.
KreamCheese

Post by KreamCheese » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:37 pm

Not too sure if I'm comfortable with PantS, since it was given to me sometime over the course of this week, maybe a bit further back. Of course, saying that probably won't stop folks in the chat from calling me by that name :P

Generally I'm either called Sasuke or Pantheon for short. Yuki calls me pine. Yep.
haha, Pine sounds good ;)
~Dance Kirby Dance~
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>
Satyrane

Post by Satyrane » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:29 pm

PantheonSasuke wrote:Not too sure if I'm comfortable with PantS, since it was given to me sometime over the course of this week, maybe a bit further back. Of course, saying that probably won't stop folks in the chat from calling me by that name :P
The newness of it makes it less desirable, or the reason for it, of which I am unaware?
PantheonSasuke

Post by PantheonSasuke » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Satyrane wrote:The newness of it makes it less desirable, or the reason for it, of which I am unaware?
I suppose the newness might be it. I'm also more of a shorts-wearer :P
Satyrane

Post by Satyrane » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:36 pm

So PantS-less then.

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”