KreamCheese

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
KreamCheese

KreamCheese

Post by KreamCheese » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:36 am

KreamCheese is my name; Nintendo's my game! Ever since I can remember, I've been a Nintendo fan all the way. Just recently though, I've gotten into the Sony side of video games. And even more recently (and I'm kinda sad to say this) I've gotten into some Microsoft Xbox video games.

I own a 1994 Sega Genesis, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Pocket, Used to have a Game Boy Advance SP but it got stolen :cry: , GameCube, DS Lite, Wii, and...... a PS2 :lol: .

I Have been a fan of TBB on YouTube for a long time, and I joined the chat room a couple and a half years back during a Megaman marathon. ...I'm sorry to say, that back then, I was not the best at keeping up with things. I was in the midsts of high school and I kind of stopped and forgot to come back to the chat after not going to it for a little while. I put it in the back of my mind and went on with my life. Now I'm an 18-year-old in college who just recently got a huge mind blast from the past while at home over Christmas break, and I rushed over and, sure enough, I found the stream and chat, logged onto my name (I have no idea how I remembered it!) and it said in the recent activity part of my account, "One minute ago" and the next earliest thing right under that was, "867 days ago." I know, right? How could I forget about something so awesome for so long? Well, I thought to myself then that I would not neglect it again. Although, a huge upset now to me, that I have found out, is that now that I'm back on campus in my college dorm, the chat part of the Ustream IS NOT WORKING! It can't connect for some reason, but I can see the live feed and hear TBB and the other hosts. So, I'm sorry if I don't talk in there for a while, while I try to figure out what the HECK is going on......

Well, I guess that introduction kind of turned into something else, but back to introducing the rest of me. My name is Michael and I am a Male at the age of 18 haling from the land of USA, my birthday is in February, my favorite color is yellow (if you couldn't tell by the text so far), I took three years of Japanese in high school, absolutely love most manga and anime, and I love to just sit around and play video games (even though I shouldn't).

Thank you for reading all this and hopefully I'll see you all around. ^_^
~Dance Kirby Dance~
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>
yuki_fox_demon

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:35 pm

KreamCheese wrote:KreamCheese is my name; Nintendo's my game! Ever since I can remember, I've been a Nintendo fan all the way. Just recently though, I've gotten into the Sony side of video games. And even more recently (and I'm kinda sad to say this) I've gotten into some Microsoft Xbox video games.

I own a 1994 Sega Genesis, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Pocket, Used to have a Game Boy Advance SP but it got stolen :cry: , GameCube, DS Lite, Wii, and...... a PS2 :lol: .

I Have been a fan of TBB on YouTube for a long time, and I joined the chat room a couple and a half years back during a Megaman marathon. ...I'm sorry to say, that back then, I was not the best at keeping up with things. I was in the midsts of high school and I kind of stopped and forgot to come back to the chat after not going to it for a little while. I put it in the back of my mind and went on with my life. Now I'm an 18-year-old in college who just recently got a huge mind blast from the past while at home over Christmas break, and I rushed over and, sure enough, I found the stream and chat, logged onto my name (I have no idea how I remembered it!) and it said in the recent activity part of my account, "One minute ago" and the next earliest thing right under that was, "867 days ago." I know, right? How could I forget about something so awesome for so long? Well, I thought to myself then that I would not neglect it again. Although, a huge upset now to me, that I have found out, is that now that I'm back on campus in my college dorm, the chat part of the Ustream IS NOT WORKING! It can't connect for some reason, but I can see the live feed and hear TBB and the other hosts. So, I'm sorry if I don't talk in there for a while, while I try to figure out what the HECK is going on......

Well, I guess that introduction kind of turned into something else, but back to introducing the rest of me. My name is Michael and I am a Male at the age of 18 haling from the land of USA, my birthday is in February, my favorite color is yellow (if you couldn't tell by the text so far), I took three years of Japanese in high school, absolutely love most manga and anime, and I love to just sit around and play video games (even though I shouldn't).

Thank you for reading all this and hopefully I'll see you all around. ^_^
i imagine your problem is the same one so many people have with the chat not showing up because ustream sucks at its updates and always screws something up. i would suggest getting mIRC, Chatzilla, or some other chat client so you can join us again :3
KreamCheese

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by KreamCheese » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:42 pm

yuki_fox_demon wrote: i imagine your problem is the same one so many people have with the chat not showing up because ustream sucks at its updates and always screws something up. i would suggest getting mIRC, Chatzilla, or some other chat client so you can join us again :3
Yeah, I've tried 2 other chat clients (mIRC and IceChat) and the same thing has happened: it wont connect. I'm at college, and I think one possibility is that their (my college's) internet is not letting me connect to any IRC.
~Dance Kirby Dance~
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”