Paradox_Zero

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Paradox_Zero

Paradox_Zero

Post by Paradox_Zero » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:55 pm

I know it's late, but I've been really busy lately due to life.

Hello there friends, I am Paradox_Zero. I'm a semi regular in Tom's stream, though you can often find me around other streams on Ustream and JTV. I'm quite the wanderer, as I tend not to stay in one place for terribly long.

I am a 21 year old college student working on a BS in Computer Science. When I'm not in school or doing school work, I'm usually watching a stream or playing a game. I like to watch sports (and I like to make silly bets on sports to ;) ). I'm a fairly reserved fellow. I tend to keep to myself and try my best to avoid trouble. Granted, sometimes trouble can FIND YOU, but things happen, and we all have to deal with that. I firmly believe that who we are as a person is shown through how we handle trouble that comes our way and when we cause trouble for ourselves and others.

I've been playing games since as long as I can remember, and will continue to do so for the remainder of my life. I love all kinds of games: Strategy, racing, fighting, action/adventure, RPG, and of course, platformers, which is my favorite genre. I play PC games as well as Wii and 360 games (and games of old of course). My favorite game is Super Mario Bros. 3 :D

I'm a big fan of coop, and love to play games online. My XBL gamertag is BaronOfBacon777, my steam account name is Parad0x_Zer0, and my Battle.Net name is BaronOfBacon. Send me a message if you want to play or just friend so we can play together at a later time. Just let me know you're from the TBB forums if you send me one so I know to accept it. I don't accept friend invites unless I play with the person or if I know the person.
"I don't want to have this talk again - and fix my damn jukebox!" - Jim Raynor

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”