Cloud32145

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Cloud32145

Cloud32145

Post by Cloud32145 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Hey guys, Cloud here. I'm technically new to the stream though I have always been popping in and out randomly since the Mega Man X marathon (I even remember giving Tom advice on Red... That was the worst boss ever). Anyway after having so much fun in Shocktober this year I decided to stick around.

Anyway, I'm a pretty easy going guy and I love to joke around and making people laugh. I also consider myself quite open minded. I also love to help people out, it's part of the reasons I plan to become an Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose, Throat Doctor). I am currently attending college trying to get my major in Biology so I can head off to Med School. I'm just an average easy going guy who loves adventure. So don't be to say hi through a PM or on the chat!

As for my gaming history, I started playing Mario 3 on the NES back when I was 3 in 1993, then I played DuckTales on the NES. My real passion for games didn't start till I was 5 though. I got my SNES (Which I still have) back then and it came with Super Mario World (my favorite Mario game). After that I was in love. I'm a HUGE Nintendo fan and have owned every Nintendo console since the SNES. I didn't own a PlayStation until after even the PS2 came out. I got it for free and went straight into the Final Fantasy series starting with FFVII (I had played 4 and 6 on the SNES). Final Fantasy VII has been my favorite game since then and even though I have played better games game play wise, I just love that game for sentimental reasons. Zelda Majora's Mask is practically tied with FFVII for my favorite game for similar reasons. Despite these game being my favorite the SNES era was my favorite time for gaming. Either way, I like a lot of games and some of my other favorite series (Beside Final Fantasy and Zelda) include Mega Man, Metal Gear, Resident Evil, EarthBound (Mother), Chrono Trigger, Xeno (Gears and Saga), Mario (Especially Paper Mario), Sonic, and many others! I've also in the past year began to play fighting games including Street Fighter IV and I look forward to Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 A LOT!

Anyway, I've talked enough and I hope to see you all on the stream and look forward to fun times and maybe even getting to know some of you better! See ya!
You don't need a reason to help people.
Brawl: 1676-3354-8720

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”