Catgir

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Catgir

Catgir

Post by Catgir » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:54 pm

Hi there, the names Catgir and I am 27 yrs. old. A lot of people mistake my name for Catgirl and ask "Why no 'L'?" I have to say it is cause my first forum I ever went on I made up that name (originally it was Invader Catgir). The name came from a forum that was an Invader Zim related thing, and that I love cats (and can also sound like them too). I also tell people it's from my favorite character Gir with cat added in. :lol:

Me personally I have been a gamer ever since the Atari and NES were the only best things out. I have played many games, but not everything in the world. I do own 4 systems including NES, SNES, N64, and PS2. My parents got a Wii and I mostly play it even though it really isn't mine.
My favorite games genre's are Adventure, RPG, MMO's, Action, and Puzzle (at times).

What I do for a living right now is drawing, Illustrating books, and kidsitting. I am still in the process of finishing my first illustrations for this book that a person wrote and hope to be finished with it very soon. If you want someone to draw animals, furries, or dragons I am pretty good at those things. I have issues with drawing humans and have been trying to improve.

I usually don't say much about myself in forums and it's rare to see me open up to anyone. I even don't cry when I know my feelings get hurt occasionally. It's all cause of I don't want people to worry about me. I care about my friends I like to talk to people. I am mostly friends with just about anyone, unless of course you hate women. I like anime a bunch and my current obsession is Soul Eater and Ouran High School Host Club. I like to hang out with friends, play video games, and roam the internet.
Oh and if you want I like Iming while on my little laptop. I usually hang in Skype,YIM,and AIM (gave up on MSN cause all those weird IM spam) if you ever want someone to listen to anything. I am a good listener.

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”