DarkSonic

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
DarkSonic

DarkSonic

Post by DarkSonic » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Hi. Most old members know me as Devin or DJ, But you can call me DarkSonic. I hate it when people call me DS and Sonic. I'm an easy to get along with guy. I'm a huge Nintendo Fan, but I still like other games on other consoles. I'm 15 and as far as I know one of the youngest members here, but that doesn't mean I don't have friends here that are older than me. If I am older than you, and you want to be friends with me, Don't act immaturely. That's the reason I wasn't always friends with everyone here. Let me also go ahead and say, Tom is one of the greatest guys you will meet in this lifetime.

I love music, especially Classic Rock. My Favorite band is the Beatles. I hang around on TheSpeedGamer's forums a lot, but I'm trying to come to Tom's stream as much as I used to. Had you been on the stream from Months 3-12 You would have seen me active and joking around a lot in the chat. Anyone of the Veteran members here can vouch for me on that. I became almost inactive after TSG's Final Fantasy Marathon, and only show up on rare occasions now. Around that time Tom was becoming very popular. More and more people continued to show up. And Tom's Stream changed from All Nintendo All the Time, to Some Nintendo Some of the Time. That's one of the main reasons I left. I miss the old stream. :cry: Tom if you're reading this, bring back some of the old stream stuff, like Bead Art.
Last edited by DarkSonic on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”