Theguesst

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Theguesst

Theguesst

Post by Theguesst » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:18 pm

Greetings everyone. My name is Ben but I usually go by my username "Theguesst"(guesst with 2 S's). I've been around for about a year now but that attendance will dwindle from time to time as I'm always very busy. What keeps me busy is my extensive list of hobbies and interests that includes gaming, cycling, occasional photography, instrumental practices, tech; both hardware and software, watching older movies, listening to music and new to me, tennis. After school starts up, I might not be able to return to half of those before a break so that's why I'm always busy. As a gamer, I enjoy all things retro and I really play everything in terms of generas. I don't have a favorite game because they're all good in their own respects (with some exceptions). I have quite an interesting history to myself, but I'll let you ask me about it in the chat if you want to know...

Edit: oh yeah, outside of this, you can fins me pretty much everywhere with my username. You might have to use my alternative name, Retroloop, to find me on Screwattack or TGWTG.

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”