MeNoSeeGood

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
MeNoSeeGood

MeNoSeeGood

Post by MeNoSeeGood » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:10 pm

Hey, this is Shaun or MeNoSeeGood. I'm 24 and currently living in Richmond, VA where I am getting my Master's in Bioinformatics. I had been a fan of TBB's Mario Paint work for years now, but only followed the stream only occasionally until the spring, when I started coming around regularly.

I have a Wii (which is essentially broke so I don't play it nowadays) and a PS3. I play mostly traditional RPGs, adventure/platformers, NCAA Football and at times racing games. I'm not really that big of a fan of shooters, because I suck at them but lately I have been more open to giving them a try. I also have a Steam account but my Mac doesn't really have the graphics capacity to play some of the games I have (but I will play Killing Floor). I am a big fan of nostalgia and of the older consoles as well.

I play the saxophone in my spare time, procrastinate, and I'm a Cubs fan. I'm also just a big fan of sports in general. Anyways, I hope I get to know you guys better, and will continue to look forward to continue chatting with everyone on the stream. If anyone wants to talk, feel free.

PS3 ID and Steam ID are both MeNoSeeGood
Currently playing--Borderlands 2 (PC)
Persona 3: FES (on my PS3)
NCAA Football 13 (PS3 - run a ACC/SEC dynasty)
Walking Dead (PC)

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”