wasad

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
wasad

wasad

Post by wasad » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Hey Guys, I'm wasad. No capitals for the w. I got my name from using an easy name to remember. wasd wasad. Lol!
Ok, my real name is Kenny. My first console was a Sega Saturn. ( I think.... ) My first game was.... Street Fighter II ( lol my dad got me that when i was young.. T rated game as a first xD ) I'm very open-minded with games and consoles. Not really a fanboy for any.

List of all my consoles/handheld systems I had in from first to last : Sega Saturn (broke?), PS1 (Broke), Game Boy Advance (broke?),PS2 Fat ( Got drowned during Hurricane Katrina D: ), Game Boy Color (I think I still have it..idk where it went though), Game Boy Advance SP, PS2 Slim, Wii, and DSi. :O lmao.

I'm just an average teenage girl. I mean wait what. I'm just a gamer. A gamer that likes Tom's stream. And I'm 14. And I'm a Veitnawmez gangstah. lolno. And I'm geh like waz- no I'm not get out wazgul. so yeah. whatever lolololol i'm bored.

See you guys on the stream! ( Oh and I can kinda be a spammer at times. I'll try will not spam. :)

I don't feel like editing this anymore. So yay copypasta! It's so yummeh.

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”