MusashiAA

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
MusashiAA

MusashiAA

Post by MusashiAA » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Generic forum introductions, generic forum introductions...where are those files?. Aw fudge, I lost them. Now I have to type everything D:.

You can call me Musashi. Obviously, that's not my real name. That's Andres for your short-term memory. 18 years old, venezuelan. You also want my credit card password? No? Ok :3. I like video games, but you already knew that. I like video game music, especially the old 4-channel, bleep-blooping 8-bit songs. Seriously, I love 8-bit music and anything related to it.

But enough of me. Let's talk about y-wait no, that's not how it goes...let me try it again.

But enough talk. Have a-shoot! >.<.

Oooooh right. "Describing yourself". Ok. Sometimes funny, quite the sarcastic fellow, a realistic guy with a particular way of understanding life and society. My goal in life is to always find a way to describe myself while discovering new things about me. And yes, I'm implying I don't know myself entirely, but who does anyways?. That's my goal: to pursue self-discovery. Also, you can start shouting "John Locke" and "Tabula Rasa" already :3. Which reminds me, I'm currently studying political science at my local university.

So...yeah. I think that does it. Let's be friends. I'll give you sunshine and puppies :3

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”