Lasersamurai

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Lasersamurai

Lasersamurai

Post by Lasersamurai » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:57 pm

Hello, I am Lasersamurai.

I've been a member of TomBobBlender's stream since August 2008. I am a high school student who is taking 3D Drafting courses and Graphics courses when possible. I am in French Immersion so half of my classes are en francais. I take Japanese classes outside of school since my school does not offer them.

My hobby is collecting video games ranging from the Atari 2600 days to present. My collection has 21 systems(including portable) and over 300 games. I focus mainly on Nintendo consoles but I try to get rare games for any console. I also enjoy watching anime and reading manga. My favorite genre of anime is usually Sci-Fi but I am open to watching other genres. My favorite recent anime would have to be Angel Beats. I enjoy having conversations with Cleverbot, tweeting on twitter and chatting on an IRC.

My favorite genre of games is RPGs, to be precise JRPGs, I enjoy reading Sci-fi books and watching Sci-fi films. I don't listen to that much music, most of my music on my computer is from either video games or animes.

I am typically a quiet, kind and intelligent individual. Though in the chat I am not so quiet.

If you wish to contact me, simply PM me here, in either Tom's or Proto's Ustream chat or any other site I may be on.
Last edited by Lasersamurai on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”