Pete993

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Pete993

Pete993

Post by Pete993 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:07 am

Hello all. My name is Noah, or as most of you know me as, Pete993. As of right now I'm a 16-year-old high school student. I have been using computers ever since I was 5, back during the days of Windows 95 & 98. My favorite thing to do would be to tinker with them until I found what each and every file did. Because of that, I'm a fairly advanced computer user.

I've always loved video games and TV. My first gaming device would be a GameBoy Color with my first games being Super Mario Bros. Deluxe and Pokemon. Since then I have gotten a Playstation, Nintendo 64, Playstation 2, GameBoy Advance, DS, Wii, and DSi. I mostly enjoy Nintendo games and Mario (as I'm sure you can tell) and I also generally don't like games with shooting, etc.

I don't have too many other interests, but I've always liked the piano and would like to learn to play it. I usually enjoy books and am a very good reader, however I don't read too often. My favorite movie genre is horror, and my favorite music genre is trance/techno. I also do not like sports.

I'm more laid back than a lot of people I know, so you usually won't see me running around screaming or dancing. I'd like to think of myself as a caring and compassionate person (unlike the typical male stereotype) and I enjoy helping people. If you want advice then just ask and I'll do my best to help you.

If you see me, be sure to say hello.

My Backloggery
Friend Codes
[Coming Soon]

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”