InitialD

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
InitialD

InitialD

Post by InitialD » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Hey, I'm InitialD. I have been a computer user since the days of Windows 3.0 and suffered through the terrible internet abomination that is America Online. I currently have a laptop that I UPGRADED from Windows Vista to Windows XP and a computer I use for streaming purposes which also runs Windows XP.

I am a Web Designer with my degree in Computer Science. I intend to go back to school to get my masters degree later. I currently have 2 jobs. One of which I work at City Hall where I maintain their websites and servers for the Economic Development Agency. My other job consists of website design for the internet and intranet sites at the local fire department. I am hoping to volunteer as a firefighter as well.

Outside of work, I love playing video games. I play everything from Dance Dance Revolution and Rock Band to Left 4 Dead, Megaman and Final Fantasy. I am also an avid anime watcher and love going to any conventions in the state of California.

I guess I am more of the quiet type. However, on Tom's Ustream I love to have fun with the great members there and joke around. It's a great way to kick back after a day of work.

Feel free to contact me whenever you want.
ImageImage

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”