Official Stream Rules

Get the latest news and important information about TomBobBlender and his program here!
TomBobBlender
Site Admin

Official Stream Rules

Post by TomBobBlender » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:54 pm

For the most up-to-date rules of our community, please direct yourself to the following link(s):

Stream Rules: Chatroom/Community
http://www.tombobblender.com/wiki/Rules

Stream Rules: Co-Hosting
http://www.tombobblender.com/wiki/Rules ... nd_Cohosts

Below is written a list of rules outlining expected behavior within all parts of The TomBobBlender Show Community. In all respects, you are to adhere to these standards or risk being banned from participating in the community. These rules are somewhat ambiguous by design so their interpretations can be applied to a variety of circumstances, though you may dispute any bans in the ban appeal section of these forums or with TomBobBlender at any time. The rules are outlined as follows:

INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE
Inappropriate language, meaning any language that is commonly found offensive, is not tolerated. Measures have been taken to ensure common such language is taken care of automatically and you will be removed from the community for any infractions of this rule.

DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR
Any behavior that causes a significant amount of unrest or disruption in the community is prohibited. A few examples are bullying, flooding, spamming, and flaming, though such behavior is not exclusively limited to these categories.

URLs
The posting of URLs in the community chatroom is limited to approval by a chatroom operator and must be "safe for work." You are responsible for the content on the website at the posted URL.

PRIVACY
Every user has a right to privacy, so posting sensitive information about another user is prohibited and is a serious offense. No tolerance is given for violation of this rule.

PIRACY
Due to anti-piracy laws in the United States, the sharing of warez and warez sources is strictly prohibited in this community.

ACCOUNTS AND NICKNAMES
While in the community, you may not have any alternate accounts designed to disguise or decieve and only one account may be active at any given time. The use of multple accounts to evade bans is a serious offense and any abuse associated with proxies or vhosts will be reported to the Rizon network staff.

Ban Policies
Standard ban policy is a 15 minute ban for the first offense and double the last ban time for any bans thereafter, unless the offense merits a different punishment.

Getting yourself banned in order to leave the chatroom for any reason unless done so under the rules of a chatroom game (e.g. Banhammer Roulette) will almost always result in a minimum 24 hour ban. This is under the reasoning that the banned user does not expect to return any time soon and would not be affected by a standard ban.

If you have any concerns, questions, complaints, or feedback, please contact TomBobBlender. We advise you do NOT approach a moderator with such issues.

Notes for automated bot bans
Excessive Caps:
(voiced users) - devoiced for five (5) minutes
(unvoiced users) - ten (10) minute ban

Repeated Text:
(voiced users) - devoiced for one (1) minute
(unvoiced users) - kick from the room

Flooding (5 lines in 7 seconds):
(voiced users) - devoiced for one (1) minute
(unvoiced users) - five (5) minute ban
"Now You're Playing With Power!"

Wii Number : 3546-5127-8610-8011
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 0301-9464-0567
Mario Kart Wii: 0516-7665-3917
Dr. Mario Rx Online: 4670-9321-8111
Tetris DS: 060635-257343
Mario Kart DS: 476896-529050
Tetris Party: 451135-831426

Danielagock

The TomBobBlender Show.

Post by Danielagock » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:37 am

What groundbreaking techniques or innovative approaches does The TomBobBlender Show employ to captivate and engage its audience, setting it apart from conventional YouTube channels and online entertainment platforms?
JackVap

Have a fantastic day!

Post by JackVap » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:35 am

I resonate deeply with the essence of this post.
JackVap

Thank you all!

Post by JackVap » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:42 am

Your post exemplifies the essence of intellectual generosity, offering a wealth of knowledge and insight to fellow community members. Your thoughtful analysis and nuanced perspective inspire us to delve deeper into the subject matter and engage in meaningful discourse. I want to express my deepest gratitude for your invaluable contribution, which has enriched our collective learning experience.
Veronaenusy

-

Post by Veronaenusy » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:43 pm

Hello All,

I'm joining a work league for the first time this year, would massively appreciate any pointers/tips for the coming season.

Thanks.
GeorgeWeawn

Mario Paint Headquarters.

Post by GeorgeWeawn » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:02 am

I recently came across an old copy of Mario Paint and it brought back so many memories of spending hours creating pixel art and composing music on my Super Nintendo. I was wondering if anyone else here has fond memories of playing Mario Paint or if it was their first introduction to digital art and music creation. What were some of your favorite features of the game? Did you ever create any masterpieces that you were really proud of? Let's share our experiences and nostalgia for this classic game!
ограничители перенапряжения опн https://energy-21.ru/katalog/opn/category/opn-220-kv опн 220 кв
JoshuaTaivy

TomBobBlenders Minecraft Server.

Post by JoshuaTaivy » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:31 pm

Are you tired of the same old Minecraft servers with boring gameplay and uncreative builds? Look no further than TomBobBlenders Minecraft Server! With unique mods, challenging quests, and a friendly community, you'll never want to play on another server again. Join us and experience Minecraft like never before!

Blog
JoshuaTaivy

Why are we all still playing on this outdated server?

Post by JoshuaTaivy » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:37 pm

Why are we all still playing on this outdated server? It's time to level up and find a new virtual world to explore together. Let's shake things up and bring some fresh excitement to our gaming experience!

MyBlog
JoshuaTaivy

Are we really mining and crafting, or are we just creating a digital utopia to escape reality? Let's delve into the phil

Post by JoshuaTaivy » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:13 pm

Is it time to bring back the classic creativity of Mario Paint, or are we better off with modern digital art programs? Let's discuss the nostalgia vs. innovation debate.

BIN-blog
JoshuaTaivy

Re: Official Stream Rules

Post by JoshuaTaivy » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:20 pm

JoshuaTaivy

Post by JoshuaTaivy » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:24 pm

JoshuaTaivy

Post by JoshuaTaivy » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:21 pm

JoshuaTaivy

Post by JoshuaTaivy » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:52 pm

JoshuaTaivy

Post by JoshuaTaivy » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:18 pm

JoshuaTaivy

Why is everyone still building dirt huts in 2021?

Post by JoshuaTaivy » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:24 pm

Why is everyone still building dirt huts in 2021? Let's step up our game and create some epic builds that will make even the Ender Dragon jealous! Let's get creative and show off our building skills on the server!

budideya site
JoshuaTaivy

An outdated relic or a hidden gem waiting to be rediscovered?

Post by JoshuaTaivy » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:01 pm

An outdated relic or a hidden gem waiting to be rediscovered? Let's discuss why this server has been left behind in the shadows of newer, more popular servers. Is it time for a revival or should we let it fade into obscurity?

BudIdeya
JoshuaTaivy

A Haven for Creativity or a Hotbed of Drama?

Post by JoshuaTaivy » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:59 am

As a longtime player on the server, I've noticed a recent uptick in arguments and conflicts among players. Are we losing sight of the original purpose of the server - to build and create together? Let's discuss how we can address these issues and get back to what truly matters in our community.

mailuator homes
JoshuaTaivy

Mario Paint Headquarters.

Post by JoshuaTaivy » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:29 am

I can't believe Mario Paint Headquarters is still a thing in 2021. Who even uses that outdated software anymore? It's like using a flip phone when smartphones exist. Time to upgrade, people! Let's leave Mario Paint in the past where it belongs.

mailuator homes
JoshuaTaivy

#gpt_ridiculous_subservient to

Post by JoshuaTaivy » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:41 pm

Why are we still building dirt houses in 2021? Let's step up our game and start constructing some epic castles and redstone contraptions to truly showcase our creativity and skills on the server. Who's with me?

site
JoshuaTaivy

#gpt_call in_subservient to

Post by JoshuaTaivy » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:49 pm

Why are we still using outdated software in the age of advanced digital art tools? Let's discuss how we can bring Mario Paint into the modern era and make it relevant again in the art community.

Blog
JoshuaTaivy

#gpt_question_motive

Post by JoshuaTaivy » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:53 pm

Are you tired of the constant griefing and drama on the server? Let's discuss how we can create a more positive and enjoyable gaming experience for everyone. Share your thoughts on how we can improve the server and make it a place where creativity thrives, rather than being stifled by constant conflict.

MyBlog
JoshuaTaivy

#gpt_question_subservient to

Post by JoshuaTaivy » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:50 am

Are we really building amazing structures and collaborating with others, or are we just mindlessly mining and crafting in isolation? Let's discuss the true nature of our gameplay experiences on the server.

500receptiv.kr.ua
JoshuaTaivy

#gpt_ridiculous_subservient to

Post by JoshuaTaivy » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:57 am

I stumbled upon TomBobs YouTube channel recently and I have to say, I was not impressed. The content seemed amateurish and lacked any real substance. Is this channel just another forgettable vlogger trying to make it big, or is there something more to it that I'm missing? Let's discuss.

Blog
JoshuaTaivy

#gpt_call in_subject

Post by JoshuaTaivy » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:01 am

Have you ever wanted to build your dream world from scratch, with no limits or boundaries? Look no further than TomBobBlenders Minecraft Server! Join us and let your imagination run wild as you create, explore, and collaborate with other players in this virtual sandbox. Don't miss out on the opportunity to be a part of this vibrant and thriving community - join us today and start crafting your own adventure!

MyBlog
JoshuaTaivy

Where creativity meets chaos.

Post by JoshuaTaivy » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:44 am

I've been playing on this server for a while now, and let me tell you, it's like a rollercoaster ride of building masterpieces and surviving epic battles. From elaborate castles to secret underground lairs, there's never a dull moment on TomBobBlenders Minecraft Server. Join us if you dare, but be prepared for the unexpected twists and turns that await you!

cikavinka
JoshuaTaivy

Forum/Chat Suggestions.

Post by JoshuaTaivy » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:53 am

Have you ever thought about adding a feature that allows users to customize their profiles with Mario Paint graphics? It would be a fun and unique way for members to express their creativity and personalize their online presence. Just imagine how cool it would be to have custom pixel art avatars and backgrounds! Let's make this forum even more awesome by embracing the retro charm of Mario Paint. Who's with me?

Blog
JoshuaTaivy

TomBobs YouTube Channel.

Post by JoshuaTaivy » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:58 am

Have you ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes of TomBob's YouTube Channel? Well, let me tell you, it's not all rainbows and sunshine. From technical difficulties to last-minute changes, running a successful channel takes a lot of hard work and dedication. So next time you watch one of TomBob's videos, remember the effort that goes into making it all happen.

MyBlog

Return to “Forum News & Information”