Co-Host's Consent Form

TomBobBlender
Site Admin

Co-Host's Consent Form

Post by TomBobBlender » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:47 pm

As many of you know, a tremendous part of the success of The TomBobBlender Show is the interactivity. Specifically, members of the community often call in to the show (called 'Co-Hosting') for a number of reasons, the most common being a guidance to the gameplay, or for playful conversation with the host or other Co-Hosts. In addition, the stream footage is often recorded and stored on a server for future use.

There may come a time where these videos may be distributed to other sites (such as YouTube) or other forms of media. I respect your privacy to the fullest, and will not release content in which you may have had an appearance without direct receipt of your consent.

Therefore, those undersigned agree for their content to be released. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact me anytime: TomBobBlender@aol.com or on Skype by the same name.

"I, <username>, grant consent to release any vocal content that may appear in any of the videos as they were originally recorded from The TomBobBlender Show, and also be properly credited for my appearances."
"Now You're Playing With Power!"

Wii Number : 3546-5127-8610-8011
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 0301-9464-0567
Mario Kart Wii: 0516-7665-3917
Dr. Mario Rx Online: 4670-9321-8111
Tetris DS: 060635-257343
Mario Kart DS: 476896-529050
Tetris Party: 451135-831426

yuki_fox_demon

Re: Co-Host's Consent Form

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:48 pm

I, yuki_fox_demon, grant consent to release any vocal content that may appear in any of the videos as they were originally recorded from The TomBobBlender Show, and also be properly credited for my appearances.
WillSerenity

Post by WillSerenity » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:49 pm

"I, WillSerenity, grant consent to release any vocal content that may appear in any of the videos as they were originally recorded from The TomBobBlender Show, and also be properly credited for my appearances."
Gdub67

Post by Gdub67 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:49 pm

I, gdub67 grant consent to release any vocal content that may appear in any of the videos as they were originally recorded from The TomBobBlender Show, and also be properly credited for my appearances.
"An escalator can never break--it can only become stairs. You would never see an "Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order" sign, just "Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience. We apologize for the fact that you can still get up there."

-Mitch Hedberg
Maverick-hunter

Post by Maverick-hunter » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:51 pm

I guess as long as you're not prfeting off our conversatoins there isn't really much for me to say neigh(if I used the right spelling) about. I've always did want to do LP's but can't find a decent capture card or a good game to do sence alot of them have been done.
Foxtrot200

Post by Foxtrot200 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:51 pm

I, Foxtrot200, grant consent to release any vocal content that may appear in any of the videos as they were originally recorded from The TomBobBlender Show, and also be properly credited for my appearances.
BrawlerX

Post by BrawlerX » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:32 am

I, BrawlerX, grant consent to release any vocal content that may appear in any of the videos as they were originally recorded from The TomBobBlender Show, and also be properly credited for my appearances.
Pelord

Post by Pelord » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:33 am

I, Pelord/KOHPelord, grant consent to release any vocal content that may appear in any of the videos as they were originally recorded from The TomBobBlender Show, and also be properly credited for my appearances.

I shall also play games with extreme prejudice! :P
2:18 Pelord: I'm not responsible for the damages caused from these videos
2:18 Banondorf: ... in bed
InitialD

Post by InitialD » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:11 am

"I, InitialD, grant consent to release any vocal content that may appear in any of the videos as they were originally recorded from The TomBobBlender Show, and also be properly credited for my appearances."
ImageImage
Satyrane

Post by Satyrane » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:38 pm

I, Satyrane, grant consent to release any vocal content that may appear in any of the videos as they were originally recorded from The TomBobBlender Show, and also be properly credited for my appearances.

However, my rates are $100/hour for just the chatty-chat...
Wyvernsage08

Post by Wyvernsage08 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:34 pm

I, Wyvernsage08, grant consent to release any vocal content that may appear in any of the videos as they were originally recorded from The TomBobBlender Show, and also be properly credited for my appearances.
shipguy55

Post by shipguy55 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:04 pm

I, Ship/Shipguy55, grant consent to release any vocal content that may appear in any of the videos as they were originally recorded from The TomBobBlender Show, and also be properly credited for my appearances
empressdonna

Post by empressdonna » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:44 am

"I, empressdonna / Donna, grant consent to release any vocal content that may appear in any of the videos as they were originally recorded from The TomBobBlender Show, and also be properly credited for my appearances."

I watched the pokemon crystal clips from way back when XD that was fun to cohost

please PM me before adding me to any messenger

http://dragcave.net/user/empressdonna

Return to “Community Concerns”