We need your opinion!

Foxtrot200

We need your opinion!

Post by Foxtrot200 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:19 am

Since we moved from Ustream to JTV, I and many others could not help but notice a heavily increased amount of tension between moderators and normal members. It troubles me to know this and not know the cause, though I have a few ideas.

In order to figure this out, we need information from you, our members, about the moderation team. We've decided that the best way to collect this information is through Tom's email so we can make this as anonymous as possible while retaining security.

Please send an email to tombobblender@aol.com or a Skype message (TomBobBlender) with the following information:
  • A simple report on each moderator (including me) with the following information:
    • What you think about the moderator's personality and attitude
    • How well you think they do their job
    • any additional notes about the particular moderator
  • What you like best about the community
  • How you think the community can be improved
  • Anything else you would like to anonymously submit to us
Once Tom receives this information, he will strip it of any identifying information and hand it off to me. From there, I will carefully read it and use its information to help decide what the next step will be.

I know this might take a while for you to complete, but please consider taking the time to do it. This is a very important step in improving the quality of the stream and its community, so please don't hold back and please submit a report.

You can find a list of moderators here. Please include as many as you can form an opinion on (including me) in your report.

Return to “Community Concerns”