Join the Community Gamers Club!

Post topics related to the TomBobBlender Community Gamers Club
TomBobBlender
Site Admin

Join the Community Gamers Club!

Post by TomBobBlender » Tue May 03, 2011 3:07 pm

JustinTV offers the ability for other members of the community to broadcast directly to our show. This could be a really cool feature for the community! Since "The TomBobBlender Show" is more or less idle for most of the day besides the WiiPlay segment and Game Over, the potential for broadcasts during these off-times could be terrific fillers, as well as keeping the community active and involved!

It does not have to be a commitment on your part. However, if there is a specific time that you would like to reserve, we can certainly do that for you.

An idea like this would work great for people who live in different time zones, where it might be early in the morning for them, but late at night for someone else, vise versa. It could be quite accommodating. Please review the following rules/offerings:

**You must be 18 or older
**Your language MUST comply to our rules, as well as your co-hosts
**You may use our Mumble server to add co-hosts as you wish.
**You must have a positive, one-year minimum relationship with the community.
**You can use our chat which will already be moderated for you.
**You may NOT stream non-video game music.
**You may NOT stream YouTube videos, or any other types of videos.
**All of your broadcasts will be recorded for future viewing, in case anyone misses them.
**using save states/passwords, we can exchange save data so a community of people can play one particular game

What can I broadcast?
The content you broadcast can be ANYTHING you want, as long as it does NOT VIOLATE any rules we currently impose or JustinTV's ToS. Whatever happens, please DO NOT BROADCAST MOVIES OR TV SHOWS. It would be best to keep things as closely related to video games as possible, given the community we tend to attract.

This sounds great! How do I sign up?
E-mail me at TomBobBlender@aol.com and let me know what kind of show you would like to run. If you have a specific day of the week and/or time frame, include that as well. Provide as much info as you can.

I don't know if I can commit to it every week … can I still do it?
There is no commitment necessary! If you can not make your particular slot, no worries. Someone can either fill in, or TBB Radio will continue to fill the airwaves.

If you would like to sign up to broadcast a show, just e-mail me at TomBobBlender@aol.com for more information.

:Current CGC Members:

BippoErnesti
BobcatXtreme (Thursday's)
Foxtrot200
Pelord (Friday's)
SSF1991 (Wednesday's)
Stuart444

:Inactive/Past CGC Members:

AncientGuru
BrawlerX
TheYokai
InitialD
WilSerenity
360gaminglive
Satyrane
sunflower
PrototypeFate
RenTimH
RagnellExuro
Bigruss91
YingHong
Last edited by TomBobBlender on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Now You're Playing With Power!"

Wii Number : 3546-5127-8610-8011
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 0301-9464-0567
Mario Kart Wii: 0516-7665-3917
Dr. Mario Rx Online: 4670-9321-8111
Tetris DS: 060635-257343
Mario Kart DS: 476896-529050
Tetris Party: 451135-831426

shipguy55

Re: The TomBob Community Gamers Club!

Post by shipguy55 » Wed May 04, 2011 10:57 pm

I want to do this with a speedrun of Yoshis Island asap!
Pelord

Post by Pelord » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Been thinking, for all of us participating in this, we should all get together a list of the games we are able to stream (including the platform you have the game for). This way, we know which games are available to stream depending on who is streaming (when there isn't a specific playthrough from that user), and for multi-platform multiplayer games, we can arrange sessions to accommodate for those who only have one version.

Also, after talking with Yokai a bit, we think that some kind of rough guest schedule is needed. Not one that makes obligated to stream, but so that someone doesn't try to stream at the same time as someone else, and so that alternative arrangements can be made.
2:18 Pelord: I'm not responsible for the damages caused from these videos
2:18 Banondorf: ... in bed
empressdonna

Post by empressdonna » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:27 am

I do think this is a good idea and I have e-mailed Tom regarding some questions that I have.

I hope to be able to help (as much as I can)

please PM me before adding me to any messenger

http://dragcave.net/user/empressdonna

Return to “Community Gamers Club”