Wednesday CGC WiiPlay timeslot

Post topics related to the TomBobBlender Community Gamers Club
Ragnell

Wednesday CGC WiiPlay timeslot

Post by Ragnell » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:16 pm

As should have been made obvious to anyone watching tonight, I've claimed Wednesday to do a "WiiPlay" segment of my own while Tom's schedule prevents him from doing so. I will try to be on during the usual time from 9PM to midnight EST, since that's when people are used to tuning in to Tom's playthroughs.

My first game is Pokemon Red, and I'll be doing a Nuzlocke Challenge run for the first time, using these rules:

·Any Pokemon that faints is "dead" and must be released. If I have no Pokemon in reserve in the PC after a white out, the run is over and has failed.
·The first Pokemon to appear in a single area (route, cave, town, etc.) is the only one I can capture in that area, unless I've already captured it. If I fail to catch that Pokemon, I cannot make another attempt in that area.

This run will take several weeks to complete, though I have no estimate for exactly how long it will take. The first three hours of gameplay saw me inside Mt. Moon with a party of five Pokemon, but not beyond its first floor. There's a Raticate I have to prepare for...
Stuart444

Re: Wednesday CGC WiiPlay timeslot

Post by Stuart444 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Alright, I'll try and make it each week since it was fun tonight but if/when I get a job, it may not always be that easy XD.

Either way, looking forward to seeing how you do later on :)
KreamCheese

Re: Wednesday CGC WiiPlay timeslot

Post by KreamCheese » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:57 am

I just started a Nuzlocke, coincidentally with Pokemon Red, just a week or two ago and I'm now currently playing through it myself! This is also my first time doing a Nuzlocke as well... and it's soo heart-wrenching :'( lol
~Dance Kirby Dance~
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Return to “Community Gamers Club”