READ THIS BEFORE POSTING YOUR QUESTION!

Ask your Minecraft server related questions here!
NOT FOR GAMEPLAY/BUILDING HELP
Foxtrot200

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING YOUR QUESTION!

Post by Foxtrot200 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:55 am

This section is only about technical server problems like problems building in a public area as a Member, problems operating certain server mechanics, or receiving an error from the server.

Ask yourself these question before posting your question:

"Is my question really about the server?"
If your question is about building something, the mod you just installed, or not something completely server related, you may want to reconsider posting here.

"Do I have sufficient rank to do what I'm trying to do?"
If your problem is about not being able to do something, there may be a plugin preventing you from doing it. If you know for sure that you shouldn't be able to do what you are trying to do, don't post here.

"Can my problem be solved by removing my Minecraft client mods?"
Often times a mod you installed is the issue. Try uninstalling all client mods and try again. If the problem persists and your question is appropriate for this section, post it.

"Am I the only one having the problem?"
If the problem is just you, chances are it's one of two things:
A) Something is wrong on your end.
B) A setting on the server is causing your problem.
See if anyone else is having the same problem. If it's just you, relaunch Minecraft, click options, click "force update", and login (Note that doing this replaces everything in your Minecraft bin directory and will overwrite mods). It may also help to check your connection.

"Can I solve my problem myself?"
Try searching the internet for your problem. If you're getting an error message, look it up. If the error exists, it's likely that someone else has received it as well and has seeked help before you.

"Has my question been answered already?"
Again, search the internet for your problem. If you can't find the answer on these forums or anywhere else and the answer is "No" to all of these questions, you may post it here.

Return to “Help & Support”