Pokemon Trading Card Game and it's sequel

empressdonna

Pokemon Trading Card Game and it's sequel

Post by empressdonna » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:51 pm

So, after talking about wanting to stream it last night, I figured I'd do a thread about the GBC pokemon trading card game and it's sequel which came out only in Japan but has a fan translation.

The first game is Pokemon Trading Card Game / Pokemon Card GB.

The second game is Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team Great Rocket! / Pokémon Card GB2: Great Rocket-Dan Sanjō! (it reads more like Great Team Rocket to me, but I'm copy pasting it as it is written on wikipedia).

There is also the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online but as that is browser-based, I will go into that in a different thread.

I really did enjoy the GBC game (so much I bought a new copy when I lost my old one recently) mostly because though the cards were popular in my area, it was mostly as a collector/trader item and not for playing (at least until I went to a day at a shopping center and played against people during the release of the fossil decks XD).

please PM me before adding me to any messenger

http://dragcave.net/user/empressdonna
KreamCheese

Re: Pokemon Trading Card Game and it's sequel

Post by KreamCheese » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:47 am

I love the GB TCG <3 I played it so much and tried to collect everything in the game i could. I lost it as well, but I have, well, lets just say another copy of it now. haha But I didn't realize there was a sequel to it! I'm going to have to look it up now xD
~Dance Kirby Dance~
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>
RenTimH

Post by RenTimH » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:04 pm

empressdonna wrote:So, after talking about wanting to stream it last night, I figured I'd do a thread about the GBC pokemon trading card game and it's sequel which came out only in Japan but has a fan translation.

The second game is Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team Great Rocket! / Pokémon Card GB2: Great Rocket-Dan Sanjō! (it reads more like Great Team Rocket to me, but I'm copy pasting it as it is written on wikipedia).

There is also the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online but as that is browser-based, I will go into that in a different thread.

I really did enjoy the GBC game (so much I bought a new copy when I lost my old one recently) mostly because though the cards were popular in my area, it was mostly as a collector/trader item and not for playing (at least until I went to a day at a shopping center and played against people during the release of the fossil decks XD).

There was a Pokemon TCG 2 for the GBC?
Justin TV name: Wiiguy07_2011
yuki_fox_demon

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:25 pm

RenTimH wrote:
empressdonna wrote:So, after talking about wanting to stream it last night, I figured I'd do a thread about the GBC pokemon trading card game and it's sequel which came out only in Japan but has a fan translation.

There was a Pokemon TCG 2 for the GBC?
not for the United States
empressdonna

Post by empressdonna » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:42 am

As yuki said, it wasn't for the US or Europe, it was Japan only.

I haven't seen any fan translations of it anywhere yet, but if I do, I'll let people interested in playing it know.

Unholyrath

Post by Unholyrath » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:28 am

empressdonna wrote:As yuki said, it wasn't for the US or Europe, it was Japan only.

I haven't seen any fan translations of it anywhere yet, but if I do, I'll let people interested in playing it know.
http://artemis251.fobby.net/pkmntcg2/index.html

Fan translation of TCG2.
empressdonna

Post by empressdonna » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:14 am

Unholyrath wrote:
empressdonna wrote:As yuki said, it wasn't for the US or Europe, it was Japan only.

http://artemis251.fobby.net/pkmntcg2/index.html

Fan translation of TCG2.
Thank you rath :D

Return to “Game Boy Color”