OMG CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2

Lasersamurai

OMG CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2

Post by Lasersamurai » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Yell, or speak of what you think of this game, it's fanbase or anything related to it. I have never played it but I decided to make this topic for fun discussion.
yuki_fox_demon

Re: OMG CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:22 pm

i actually really love this game. that's really saying something, as most people know i really dont like first person shooters. i love the Pit at the beginning, where you can actually practice using your weapons as many times as you want without actually being in a mission and being shot at. the detail in the game is amazing, too. the characters even fidget if you sit there too long. i have to say, though, that online play sucks for new people. it's hard as hell to actually level up when the only people hte server sticks you with are higher level people. plus the damn grenade launchers that everyone use. all in all, i really love the game. which is a first x3 it's never glitched or anything on me, so maybe i just got lucky.
Max15946

Re: OMG CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2

Post by Max15946 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:34 pm

The campain is awesome i love the misson on the oilrig great game i learned how to play Muitiplayerso i can play online it is awesome

Return to “Xbox 360”