Playstation Move

Squall158

Playstation Move

Post by Squall158 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:47 pm

Whats you're guys opinion on it? I haven't seen much of it but i did hear an interesting opinion from a guy working at the game stop in my town

what he said:
In my Opinion, Playstation Move is everything the Wii should of been.
Which got me curious and i wonder how its motion controls respond compared to the Wii's and what Nintendo is planning to do about this newfound competition.
Unholyrath

Re: Playstation Move

Post by Unholyrath » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Before I make any comment on the Move... Don't trust Gamestop employees. I've heard one tell a kid Spore Heroes(Wii) was the same game as Spore(PC)....

Now on topic:

In my opinion, the Move looks like a rounded Wiimote with a 60 watt light bulb on top. As far as the game library goes, there's NOTHING for it right now (lolWiiSportsclone). I've seen maybe ONE potentially good game for it. Seems that Sony is just trying to jump on the bandwagon of motion controls.

As for the actual motion detection, I've talked with a few gamer friends of mine who got the move(and laughed heavily at them), but they have told me that the motion detection is a bit better than the Wii's.
empressdonna

Re: Playstation Move

Post by empressdonna » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:24 am

I have seen the move in the town, and the general opinion that I have heard is that it is more accurate than the wiimote, but gamestore employees probably just want to sell the thing (though I trust the opinion of my local import store owners, since they usually play/use the games they sell, in fact, I remember listening them talking about playing Heavy Rain at the weekend XD).

The game selection is small right now, but there are a few casual and non casual good looking games coming out for it (compared to the selection we have seen thus far for the Kinect).

Then we have the games that can use the move with a patch (heavy rain) or you can buy the move edition box (heavy rain again XD).

We will see what happens in the upcoming months

please PM me before adding me to any messenger

http://dragcave.net/user/empressdonna

Return to “Playstation 3”