TBB Dungeons & Dragons (Monday Campaign)

any information having to do with any of the segments on The TomBobBlender Show.
AncientGuru

TBB Dungeons & Dragons (Monday Campaign)

Post by AncientGuru » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:10 am

This is for Cake's D&D Campaign.
"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and that empty space is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things." - Shigeru Miyamoto
yuki_fox_demon

Re: TBB Dungeons & Dragons Monday Campaign

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:37 pm

i just wanted to let Cake know that my laptop is still not fixed, so i will not be here tonight. nor will i be here next week, since it's Spring Break and I won't be home (and most likely, my laptop will STILL not be fixed). I'm really sorry, I didn't expect my computer to quit on me. at this point, i wouldn't be surprised if you told me to just forget it.
yuki_fox_demon

Re: TBB Dungeons & Dragons Monday Campaign

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:07 am

3-28-11 Session

(I apologize, I don't know everyone's character names yet)

Tonight, my character (Allene) and her wolf companion (Tala) woke up in a prison cell with a lot of commotion going on above me. I attempted to get the attention of whoever was making the noise and made my wolf howl. InitialD heard and found a secret passage to a stairway, then came running down the stairs. Meanwhile, Eat_Box did a check on four potions and found that three were powerful healing potions, and the fourth was a transformation vial. Will and Maverick joined D, where they proceeded to break down my cell door. Not before Will offended my wolf, of course. We then searched the books scattered on the table and found a map of the sewer system below the city, and that there was one passage way to reach the sewers. This also happened to be the direction we were attacked from, as Will was making much noise. While we put the table in front of us as a barrier, he walked out front. He was pulled into the darkness as two black demons attacked. After a few attempts to attack, Allene managed to ensnare the creatures in a mass of vines and moss, allowing for us to easily pick them off. But not before Eat_Box took the transformation potion, turning into a small, bronze dragon, and InitialD summoned a celstial owl (which pretty much finished off one of the demons). Though we won the battle, there's no sign of Will! Next week, we search.

Return to “Show Segments”