shadowfreak1101's birthday game over: Game of Things Redux

Any topics encouraging community discussions or debates.
shadowfreak

shadowfreak1101's birthday game over: Game of Things Redux

Post by shadowfreak » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:28 pm

EDIT: Due to not having enough signatures, I'm rescheduling this to July 3rd, that way I know more of you can sign up since you won't have schoolwork to do.

Yep, bringing back this game. Same rules as last year, but if you weren't here, here's how it goes:

A card is read by "the reader" (example: Things you wouldn't like being caught with) The remaining 9 players then PRIVATELY write an answer to the reader. The reader then displays the 9 answers to the 9 other players (anonymously of course), and each one gets to guess who wrote what. Get it right, you guess again. Wrong, the next person guesses. (and no, you can't guess yourself, unless you wanted to get eliminated before everyone else) Once you're guessed, you're silenced until the next round (which means that if you're supposed to be next, you're skipped without being able to guess. Ex: I guess Tom out. Since Tom comes after me, he can't guess as he's already out). Last player standing gets an extra point bonus. We'll be playing 3 games, which means 30 rounds (each player gets to be the reader once per game). As we don't have a table, I'll use this sign-up to choose positions. The main point of the game though... laugh at everyone else's answers! As for who gets to be first reader per game... I guess first one on the lists here. For instance, I'll be first reader of Game 1.

I'll also need a scorekeeper. It can be the same for all 3 games, or 3 different ones for each individual game.

Though I doubt we'll be using this, here's how scoring goes:
Every right guess = 1 point
Last player standing at round's end = 2 points.
Most points at game end wins.

Alright, since last year got a little chaotic, only the people signed up here get to play this time. 10 players to a game.:

Game 1
1. shadowfreak1101
2. XMentalX29
Scorekeeper:

Game 2
5. golfpro
6. shadowfreak1101
7. XMentalX29
Scorekeeper:

Game 3
5. XMentalX29
7. golfpro
Scorekeeper: shadowfreak1101
Last edited by shadowfreak on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:21 am, edited 7 times in total.
Things I learned from Earthbound: Mushrooms are evil, Toothbrushes can be used to blind people, and trees are walking embodiments of doom that explode when they die.
XMentalX23

Re: shadowfreak1101's birthday game over: Game of Things Red

Post by XMentalX23 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:16 pm

ill join :3 sounds very fun
IM NOT MENTAL AT ALL IM JUST CRAZY!!!

Return to “Community Discussion Topics”