This Week in TBB 5/8/11= 5/14/11

Any specific information regarding the WiiPlay's, including weekly progress and map data, can be found here.
WillSerenity

This Week in TBB 5/8/11= 5/14/11

Post by WillSerenity » Thu May 12, 2011 1:33 am

5/8/11 WiiPlay: Tom has a cold, so no WiiPlay. Yokai did entertain us with New Super Mario Bros, though.

NOTD: MusashiAA
Stream Couple: sublimelabs and Pizzacrow
QOTD: I am extraorinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end." Margret Thatcher (1925- ), in Observer April 4, 1989 - More quotations on: [Patience]

Game Over: Yokai continued New Super Mario Bros. MusashiAA and Satyrane had an epic showdown as MusashiAA tried to implant his seed into Satyrane. After a grand battle, Musashi lost. May he try another day! Lol

5/9/11 WiiPlay: Tom's still sick, so no WiiPlay.

NOTD: Matt_Toeltl
Stream Couple: RenTimH and Wolfamadeus
QOTD: "It is amazing what you can acomplish if you do not care who gets the credit" - Harry S Truman (1884 - 1972)

Game Over: No DnD and no real Game Over.

5/10/11 WiiPlay: No WiiPlay due to Tom still having the plague and breaking his comp and Yokai. Tom introduced a bunch of new Banon sounds. But, he did eventually boot up Legend of Zelda: The Forgotten Land.

NOTD: shadowfreak1101
Stream Couple: Joesalad and golfpro
QOTD: "Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that happens to us, and yet not good enough to recollect how often we have told it to the same person? " - Francois de La Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680) - More quotations on: [Memory]

Game Over: More Legend of Zelda: The Forgotten Land and crazy chat! =D We watched a PSA called Duck and Cover about what to do when an atomic bomb strikes. Then, Tom played Pokemon Puzzle League.

5/11/11 WiiPlay: Final Fantasy VII: Tom defeats Shinra for good and heads for Northern Crater. We first do some Chocobo Breeding for Knights of the Round.

NOTD: RagnellExuro
Stream Couple: gamingmaster87 and PrototypeFate
QOTD: "When you helped somebody, right away you were responsible for that person. And things always followed for which you were never prepared. " - Martha Brooks, True Confessions of a Heartless Girl.

Game Over: Tom tried more chocobo breeding, but failed to get a blue male. =/ We eneded up having a Final Fantasy rantfest. And, eventually, Tom, InitialD, and WyvernSage08 had their 3-way.

5/12/11 WiiPlay: Final Fantasy VII: Tom completes Final Fantasy VII. Final Fantasy VIII is coming up after the break!

NOTD: Zero3K
Stream Couple: Eat_box and BrawlerX
QOTD: "Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. " - Robert Frost (1874 - 1963) - More quotations on: [Love]

Game Over: Tom went into overtime and finished FF7 at 2:19 pm. We saw Buddii came for, possibly, the last time. Buddii showed us his ass, lol. Then, we watched some Celebrity Jeopardy videos. Then, more Buddii cam and talk, talk, talk!

5/13/11 WiiPlay: Tom's packing, so no WiiPlay.

NOTD: BitByByte
Stream Couple: KingSpore and RagnlIsNotHere
QOTD: "Most men are within a finger's breadth of being mad. " - Diogenes the Cynic (412 BC - 323 BC)

Game Over: Pokemon Puzzle League! =D

5/14/11 WiiPlay: No WiiPlay. Congrats on getting your Masters, Tom!!! =D

NOTD: MusashiAA
Stream Couple: BrawlerX and RagnellExuro
QOTD: "The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax." -Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955), (attributed) - More quotations on: [Taxes]

Game Over: Obviously, no Game Over. =P

5/15/11 WiiPlay: No WiiPlay

NOTD: KingSpore
Stream Couple: lob31|Away and Ship
QOTD: "I'd rather work with someone who's good at their job but doesn't like me, than someone who likes me but is a ninny. " - Sam Donaldson (1934 - )

Game Over: Yokai played Terraria for a bit.

5/16/11 WiiPlay: No WiiPlay.

No stats. Banondorf wasn't up.

Game Over: We saw Tom on cam! =D Tom showed us his various sex guides and sex games. Today was his last day in his apartment.

Tom is away until further notice! Have a safe trip and move, Tom!!!! =D

Return to “WiiPlay Gameplay Information”