This Week in TBB 4/3/11- 4/9/11

Any specific information regarding the WiiPlay's, including weekly progress and map data, can be found here.
WillSerenity

This Week in TBB 4/3/11- 4/9/11

Post by WillSerenity » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Okay, we're going to get this back on track...starting NAO!!!

The last poll was blank, but people replied. Here are the results:

(a) 6 (b) 1 (c) 0 (d) 1

A is a popular letter! =D

4/3/11 WiiPlay: Sonic '06: Sonic Series: completed Sonic the Hedgehog... Next time Ton is going to play Sonic and the secret rings.

NOTD: ktdarklord0110
Stream Couple: snowmage1995 and MrRayKoma
QOTD: "I am returning this otherwise good typing paper to you because someone has printed gibberish all over it and out your name at the top." - An English professor, Ohio University

Game Over: Who knows? =D (I wasn't here =/)

4/4/11 WiiPlay: No Wiiplay today. Tom popped up around 11 and played some Earthbound.

NOTD: runxesclamation
Stream Couple: L__N and Banondorf
QOTD: "There is no difficulty that enough love will not conquer; no disease that enough love will not heal; no door that enough love will not open." - Emmet Fox

Game Over: Tom continued Earthbound. No DnD tonight because some were late. New time rules established.

4/5/11 No WiiPlay today.

NOTD: BrawlerX
Stream Couple: KevTehNev and ModernHyrulian
QOTD: "We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress execept a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered." - Tom Stoppard (1937 - ), Rozencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead.

Game Over: At some point (since I left to play Trash Effect :P), Tom showed back up. When I came back, Tom and Yokai were replaying some movie from Sonic '06 and testing stream quality. Then, did some fiddling with the PS2. Afterwards, Tom played Pokemon Puzzle League until the stream went off-air.

4/6/11 WiiPlay: Final Fantasy 7: (Since InitialD didn't write a wpupdate, I'll recap.) We flew around and gathered up various items, especially the broken Quadra Magic (via breaking the game) and grabbing a trio of Tetra Elementals. We obtained the powerful Contain materia, then found TomBob derping in a wheelchair. Leaving Ragnell to "take care of him" Socko/Will control of the group. We saved the bird of Fort Condor, recived the Phoenix materia and the Huge Materia there. Then, it was off to save North Corel from a train. Via more epic Cid VAing from Will (=D), almost having to reset the game (until I remembered that Steal turns to Mug LOL), and Socko/Will at the controls, we are able to save North Corel from the train and gather our second Huge Materia, MashySoup's last Limit Break, and the uber powerful Ultima materia. Next week, we seek out the other two Huge Materia and, hopefully, save TomBob!

NOTD: eddy2ed
Stream Couple: PulseLane and Canadian_boy
QOTD: "Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances." - Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Game OVer: Game Over was, pretty much, spent trying to fix the stream so it can broadcast in both SD and HD. Also, we somehow eved up talking about COD.

4/7/11 WiiPlay: Crash Bandicoot 2 - Cortex Strikes Back: Tom Defeated Tiny in World 3 and ventured through World 4 getting the gems/crystal, defeating N Gin the boss of the world. Tom is currently in stage "Rock It" of the last world.

Tom stopped after Oreo Break and played some Earthbound.

NOTD: TomBobBlender (Hax again? Really?! :P)
Stream Couple: KevTehNev and AkiraYB
QOTD: "My pessimisim extends to the point of even suspecting the sincerity of the pessimists." Jean Rostand (1894 - 1977), Journal of a Character, 1931 - More quotations on: [Cynicism]

Game Over: Left4Dead2, I guess as a quality test cause it looked pretty good. Then, Steam tells me that he played Chuzzle Deluxe.

4/8/11 WiiPlay: Today Tom and the gang played some Castlevania: Harmony of Dispair. Players included Tom, AncientGuru, MrRayKoma, Raten, and Pelord. Then, Uno afterwards.

NOTD: PrototypeFate
Stream Couple: KevTehNev and The InternetsShu
QOTD: "The only thing that scares me more than space aliens is the idea that there aren't any space aliens. We can't be the best that creation has to offer. I pray we're not all there is. If so, we're in big trouble." - Ellen Degeneres

Game Over: There was Team Fortress 2 followed by Left4Dead 2. Tom fell through the hospital floor at 3:24 AM. We have a team working to retrieve him. Shortly after the team retrieved him, Tom fell off a building and was lost forever. ;_; Banondorf now has a "...in HD" script to celebrate the change to an HD stream. Then, Tom played Chuzzle Deluxe.

4/9/11 Wiiplay: Brave Fencer Musashi: Tom beat the game and recorded the ending. Next week Tom starts Kingdom Hearts.

NOTD: MusashiAA
Stream Couple: TomBobBlender and MusashiAA
QOTD: "You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." - Jack London (1876 - 1916) - More quotations on: [Inspiration]

Game Over: DnD Saturday! Tom almost killed the entire party. Go TomBobFighter!
Ms-B

Re: This Week in TBB 4/3/11- 4/9/11

Post by Ms-B » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:14 pm

Saturday DnD night. In case you missed the cuteness.

Return to “WiiPlay Gameplay Information”