This Week in TBB 3/27/11- 4/2/11

Any specific information regarding the WiiPlay's, including weekly progress and map data, can be found here.
Gdub67

This Week in TBB 3/27/11- 4/2/11

Post by Gdub67 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:43 am

Will is a little preoccupied so I guess I will handle the late night part if somebody can cover the wiiplay part

3/27/11

Tom played Resident Evil 5 with Wyvern (Please Feel Free to Fill in The Blanks)

3/28/11 NOTD : TheYokai
Stream Couple : RagnellExuro and WolfAmadeus
QOTD : "Addresses are given to us to conceal our whereabouts."

Game Over :
Tom was on the Minecraft server for a little while to see the new sights.

WiiPlay
Tom started late and played some Pokemon Puzzle Leauge

3/29/11 : NOTD GutsyMan
Stream Couple : Max15946 and GutsyMan
QOTD: "The more things change, the more they remain... insane. " - Michael Fry and T. Lewis, Over the Hedge, 05-09-04 - More quotations on: [Change]

Game Over :
DnD Monday Campaign With Dungeon Master Magical_cake for a summary go here http://www.tombobblender.com/forum/view ... f=78&t=338
During DnD Tom played Super Mario Bros, and Super Mario World Silently beating SMW around the time DnD finished. He then played SNES Wheel of Fortune. After that Tom played the SNES port of Wolfenstine 3D. After that Tom chatted with Yokai and InitialD about lots of stuff.

Wiiplay :
Tom played several games (Not sure which ones I wasn't home)

3/30/11 : NOTD: Banondorf
Stream Couple : RenTimH and Moltres146!
QOTD : "Observe Everything. Communicate Well. Draw, Draw, Draw. " - Frank Thomas, Disney Animator, When asked to give advice to young animators - More quotations on: [Creativity] >>>

Game Over :
Tom continued to play random games (Once again not sure which ones. Feel free to fill in the blanks)
"An escalator can never break--it can only become stairs. You would never see an "Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order" sign, just "Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience. We apologize for the fact that you can still get up there."

-Mitch Hedberg
Grifforzer

Re: This Week in TBB 3/27/11- 4/2/11

Post by Grifforzer » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:25 am

heh well.. I was lurking from time to time .

The games I seen were Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout, and KLAX playing on the stream that night.

Tom might have beaten Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout, since he stated it was one of his favorite games.

Neo Deboth Army having their fun while not trying to destroy Japan.
WillSerenity

Re: This Week in TBB 3/27/11- 4/2/11

Post by WillSerenity » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Here is the little that I have for this week that gdub didn't get. This is the week that goes down in history as the least covered. =/

3/29/11 WiiPlay: Super Mario 64: Obtained 35 stars, only 15 more to go to reach Bowser!

NOTD: WillSerenity
Stream Couple: Eat_Box and yuki_fox_demon
QOTD: To quote Winston, "Sorry, I missed it."

Game Over: They watched some documentary about God and religion and stuff that I forget the name of.

4/1/11 WiiPlay: Super Mario 64: Beat the game! next week, Super Mario Sunshine.

NOTD: BitByByte
Stream Couple: CaptainFalcon07 and Wildduder
QOTD: "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anais Nin (1903 - 1977), The Diary of Anais Nin, Volume 3, 1939-1944 - More quotations on: [Courage]

Game Over: Eat_Box's birthday request was fulfiled and they watched My Little Pony. Then, we chatted about animation. Later, Tom played 8-Eyes.

Return to “WiiPlay Gameplay Information”