This Week in TBB 2/14/11-2/19/11

Any specific information regarding the WiiPlay's, including weekly progress and map data, can be found here.
WillSerenity

This Week in TBB 2/14/11-2/19/11

Post by WillSerenity » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:45 am

2/14/11 WiiPlay: Tom didn't show up until Oreo Break, so there was random chatter until them. After Oreo Break, Tom played Minecraft.

NOTD: Foxtrot200
StreamCouple: Zero3k and Lost_Cause
QOTD: "Absurdity, n.: A statement or belief manifestly inconsistant with one's own opinion."

Game oVer: Minecraft...again!

2/15/11 WiiPlay: WiiPlay was a half an hour late, but it did happen! Kirby's Epic Yarn started today. Which was an interesting WiiPlay because Tom, the co-hosts, and the chat were ripping on it. Tuesday is the day we play games no one likes, haha. At least, we got to hate on Glee for a few minutes.

WiiPlay Update: Kirby's Epic Yarn: Tom found enjoyment in the "Girly" game and progressed to fight a squash/magician boss.

NOTD: yuki_fox_demon
Stream Couple: Omnitarian and Lasersamurai
QOTD: "The noun of self becomes a verb. This flashpoint of creation in the present moment is where work and play merge."

Game Over: Tom and others played Castlevania on Live. Then, Tom took a break. Then, we got the old standby: Tetris Attack. After that, Tom played and finished Earthbound.

2/16/11 WiiPlay: FFVII is back! We got a few new Enemy Skills: Frog Song and Death Sentence. We learned InitialD's origins. We beat the tough boss inside the safe in the Shinra Mansion and called it quits.

WiiPlay Update: Final Fantasy VII: Tom plows through Cosmo Canyon and defeats the optional boss Lost Number. Next time, we gain a new party menber and hike through Mt. Nibel.

NOTD: magical_cake
Stream Couple: photek97 and rocketboy3005
QOTD: "The future is uncertain... but this is uncertainty is at the very heart of human creativity."

Game Over: Tom played Minecraft and Cake worked with us on our DnD characters, with a few of us finishing. Yokai confused his Secretary with his President. How can you do that?!

2/17/11 Wiiplay: Spyro the Dragon: Tom played Spyro. I guess he's almost done, since he got to the last world, lol.

WiiPlayUpdate: Spyro the Dragon: Tom has escaped the world of the Dream Weavers and is ready for Gnasty's World.

NOTD: Zarggg
Stream Couple: gotmexican and Grifforzer
QOTD: "We don't recieve wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us." - Marcel Proust (1871-1922) - More quotations on: [Wisdom]

Game Over: Stuff happened and random videos were watched. There were so many sounds on the stream, it was hard to keep track of what or who was talking. Afterwards, we watched a documentary on dreams. Then, we watched a documentary on bi-sexuality called bi the way that Tom had to stop because there was too much nudity, but Tom brought it back. Tonight included the best use of the Mario WAIT sigh EVER!!! Cake was very vocal tonight, all good things. I'm sure Satyrane's gonna be sorry she missed tonight. =P

2/18/11 WiiPlay: Golden Sun 2: Defeated Briggs the pirate after roaming through the Yampi desert. Now exploring the gigantic dungeon called Air's Rock.

NOTD: Magical_cake
Stream Couple: Zero3k and theguesst
QOTD: "I was so naive as a kid I used to sneak behind the

barn to do nothing." - Johnny Carson (1925 - 2005)

Game Over: Game Over was random chatter and talk of last night. Then, Tom must have gotten bored cause he played Rockman and Forte. Tom beat Cold Man and got stuck fighting Burner Man. Tried Pirate Man to no avail. Tom ragequit. Afterwards, they talked about movies, particularly, Chris Farley movies.

2/19/11 WiiPlay: Brave Fencer Musashi: Tom saves the town from the Vambee threat and defeats The Relic Keeper. Next time, Chapter 4: The Duel at Dragon Island.

NOTD: Satyrane
Stream Couple: golfpro and Grifforzer
QOTD: "Poetry often enters through the window of irrelevance." - M.C. Richards - More Quotations on: [Poetry]

Game Over: I missed the first couple hours, but, when I got home, Tom did a VGTV comical voiceover of the Count Koopula episode of the Super Mario Bros. cartoon, making it all about cereal and milk. Tom recorded it and it should be availible somewhere. Then, he did another one about TV repairmen. Tom, then, attempted a second run of Pokemon Puzzle League. He made it all the way to Blane before calling it a night.

Poll of the Week: Ready for Spring? (1) Does Tom like Oreos? (2) I like snow. I can wait longer. (3) Heck no! More cold!!! (4) Don't you mean Fall?

Results: (1) 21 (2) 1 (3) 4 (4) 1

Return to “WiiPlay Gameplay Information”