Second Bot - Move all DP/Games to a second chat bot?

Have a suggestion for the forum or chat? Post it here!
empressdonna

Second Bot - Move all DP/Games to a second chat bot?

Post by empressdonna » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:19 am

This is something that has came up and I figured that I'd discuss it here.

Right now, I'm not focusing on who would run this but more, can it be done or is there something else that can be done?

Right now, Banondorf has a lot of scripts and they do break (from time to time) so perhaps having a second bot would take some of the load off?

Mostly if a second bot was to be implemented, any DP and games could be moved to this second bot, leaving Banondorf with the information scripts and such.

I'm not fully sure how this would work and if it would work, but it seems like a sound idea that could at least be talked about. That's why I put it here and not in concerns as it's not really a big concern right now, more of a 'well, maybe it would help if x'.

please PM me before adding me to any messenger

http://dragcave.net/user/empressdonna
yuki_fox_demon

Re: Second Bot - Move all DP/Games to a second chat bot?

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:00 pm

honestly, while it's a good idea, i dont think it'd be that practical :/ we'd have to make sure their scripts don't interfere with each other, and all banon really needs is to be cleaned up.
Evil_Tux

Post by Evil_Tux » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:38 am

After reading this, I've become curious as to how it's working. I personally think it may be possible to do, depending on how things are set up, but it may be hard to pull off in the long run. I'm also curious due to the fact that I may be able to help some, depending on how it's currently working.
Matt_Toeltl

Post by Matt_Toeltl » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:53 pm

I agree that Banon needs a touch up but a second bot honestly would complicate things

Return to “Forum/Chat Suggestions”