shadowfreak

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
shadowfreak

shadowfreak

Post by shadowfreak » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Greetings everyone, shadowfreak1101 here, or for the forums just shadowfreak, as I felt the numbers were a bit excessive. I am quite fond of gaming, mostly more of a semi-classic gamer, though I have some skill in more modern as well; biggest franchises for me include Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, Tomb Raider, Mother, Kingdom Hearts, Ratchet & Clank, and Phoenix Wright. Aside from those particular series, I guess you could consider me more along the lines of a casual gamer.

I first stumbled upon Tom's stream July 31, 2009, and I instantly fell in love (partially because Tom was streaming a Mother marathon at the time). Since then, I've been known to try to help other people out whether it be problems on gaming or problems getting mIRC to work.

When I'm not doing anything gaming or stream related, I'm usually surfing the net, most likely either youtube or TVTropes, or filing my gaming notes (of which there's quite a bit). But yeah, if anyone wants to know more, feel free to PM me either on youtube or the stream!
Things I learned from Earthbound: Mushrooms are evil, Toothbrushes can be used to blind people, and trees are walking embodiments of doom that explode when they die.

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”