AsianDude

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
AsianDude

AsianDude

Post by AsianDude » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Hello! This is AsianDude! Some people have been asking me if I was really Asian. Just to make things clear, I am! Just as my name suggests. But enough of that!

I have enjoyed playing video games ever since I have arrived in the United States of America. I loved play my NES and all the classic games I had like Super Mario Bros., Dr. Mario, and the infamous Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I have never beaten that god awful game but congratulations to Tom Bobby boy for beating that piece of garbage. I play a variety of games, I really have no preference unlike Tom. I just play anything that interests me(Sorry Tom but I don't just play Nintendo games). I have a PS2 and a Game Boy Advanced. I enjoyed playing Pokemon when I was little but it's no fun when you have the game beaten and you have no one else to trade or battle with. I love the difficulty of the classic games compared to the easy games we have now. I also like it when the games are long! This is the reason I play Final Fantasy games but I don't play all of them like a Final Fantasy fan boy. Razz
I especially hate Final Fantasy VII, sorry to all of you fan boys/girls out there but that is one of the worst Final Fantasy games in the series. And I love the Rock Band and Guitar Hero games because it feels cool to be able to play music without learning an instrument! I know that sounds cheesy but I like the feeling.

I came across Tommy boy's stream when I went to his Youtube page to check out some Mario Paint videos. I was one of the first people to join his stream back in July along with nintenerd, oni, and a few others. I didn't exactly get a warm welcoming. I remember that Curlyfry said that it was cool how the natural disasters hit Asia and killed a bunch of people.
But other than that, I guess that mostly everyone was nice. When Tommy boy first introduced TBBot (Banondorf's former self), I was supporting the bot idea because it got rid of all the nuisances. However, when Tom turned TBBot into Banondorf, everything changed. Everything started to get more strict it turned out that now he even bans people for putting things in capital letters and sends messages for saying things like "hey". Now I think that Banondorf is more of a nuisance than all of the other spammers, advertisers, etc. I have been around for a long time and the stream still doesn't get boring for me! Good job, Tommy boy!!!! Also, a while ago, I was one of those who was really mean to Tom when he plays games. When Tom is unsuccessful in a game, there are people who shout "fail" and other mean comments. I said fail a lot of times and I didn't really realize how difficult it was for Tom to adjust to the games that he plays. Keep in mind that he has been growing up playing things like Kid Icarus. It wasn't until I played Ghosts N' Goblins and realized how mean I was towards Tom. I failed miserably while Tom was getting close to the end of the game. I felt just like Tom and I knew that I shouldn't be saying that he sucks or anything. Everybody has different strengths and weaknesses, so please be nice. You've probably stopped reading this a long time ago so I'll just stop here. Remember to be courteous around other people!

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”