Nintendo Wi-fi Night player capacity issues.

RenTimH

Nintendo Wi-fi Night player capacity issues.

Post by RenTimH » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Lately, some of the users were not taking turns in either of the games when Tom was streaming during game over.

Take Fortune Street and Mario Kart Wii/Mario Kart 7 for an example, 12 players in Mario Kart Wii, we got over 12 people including Tom, did not take turns in 2 of each rounds. I ended up in an attitude of not taken a turn. I wanted to see if a few of the people take turns for anyone who wants to play, but what I see it recently, no one gives the generosity to another player/user, like I said: to play the game for 2 rounds each.

If this confuses you, let me say it in simple terms for Mario Kart games: "Person + play for 2 rounds - taken turns + person gets angry = selfish results."

here is what this one should have been in the first place: "Person + play for 2 rounds + taken turns = no problem."

Fortune Street: Take one turn at the time, unless it's gonna give some issues to another person, if the problem persist to take more than 1 turn. Unless the winner can go for another round, but 2 gets eliminated from that round. (This also goes for another Wi-fi game in the future for under this condition.)

So, if you would kindly to follow these directions and not to be selfish and greedy about it.
Justin TV name: Wiiguy07_2011
yuki_fox_demon

Re: Nintendo Wi-fi Night player capacity issues.

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:31 pm

I'm sorry about that, Ren! I thought I made it clear in the chat that they were to give you a turn last night, but apparently not.

Guys, when it comes to wifi nights, Ren is right. There are many people who want to play, but only so many available spots, and I have actually noticed that it seems to always be the same people playing every single time. I can't say for sure if that's simply because those are the only people who want to play or not since I'm not able to actually watch the stream. Every couple rounds/games, MAKE SURE you ask if there's anyone currently in the chat who wishes to play. If there are, someone needs to make the sacrifice and give up their spot to allow someone else to join. Be it Fortune Street, Brawl, Mario Kart, etc. We want to include everyone. If it ends up being that there are people who want to play, but no one wants to give up their spot and they've been playing for awhile, we may just have to forcibly remove people and we really don't wanna do that.

Just remember to extend the same courtesy to our other users that you'd want to be given!

Return to “Community Concerns”