League of Legends

PC Master Race
Unholyrath

League of Legends

Post by Unholyrath » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:26 pm

I recently got back into playing League of Legends, and I wanted to see if anyone else in the community played it as well. If so, be sure to add me to your friends (Unholyrath, obviously :P).

And for those of you that don't know the game, League of Legends is a game based off the popular Warcraft III mod DotA(Defense of the Ancients). It involves 5v5 matches against other players, where the goal is to destroy the enemy's base. It can be a very fun game, even when the community isn't..

If you want to sign up, I'll just leave a link right here... (yeah, it's my referral link, so what? :P)
Paradox_Zero

Re: League of Legends

Post by Paradox_Zero » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:08 am

I've gotten into LoL recently, and I must say it's pretty fun. It's not mind blowing, but it's free to play and good for a few laughs. I'll admit I tend to troll other players when I play, but it's nothing compared to what I did in Heroes of Newerth (most fun game to troll ever). Other than that, I usually just screw around against bots and test out the weekly free-to-play champions they give you (it gives you a random set of heroes every week, which is nice actully; however, if you like a champion, you have to unlock them in the shop to play them permanently [I miss Ezrael D: ]). If you need your DOTA fix and don't feel like reinstalling your WC3 and if HoN is too serious for you, then I recommend LoL for you. Give it a shot.
"I don't want to have this talk again - and fix my damn jukebox!" - Jim Raynor
KreamCheese

Post by KreamCheese » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:09 pm

I've just started getting into LoL. It's a great game, and even better beacuse it's free. I'm not the best but i'll add you! (if you're still playing that is haha)

(this time i'm glad a random bot posted on here lol or I never would have seen this thread!)
~Dance Kirby Dance~
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>
yuki_fox_demon

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:26 pm

oh, forgot you mentioned this thread, rath XD LoL is a lot more fun than I expected it to be! i think it'd be kinda cool to attempt to stream an LoL match one of these days :3
KreamCheese

Post by KreamCheese » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:09 am

yeah, that's a good idea Yuki. LoL is multi-player, fun, and online so we could get people on a stream-team and play sometime, while streaming it of course.
~Dance Kirby Dance~
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Return to “PC”